Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on February 3, 2015
My Great grand son loves it. Since he lives in another state down south, I only heard that he loves it and is learning the game more and more every day. I will say the shipping was excellent since it arrived two days earlier than expected.
on December 28, 2012
If you are just starting out, triple packs are the way to go, best value in obtaining characters at a more reasonable price. These 3 were requested for Christmas and arrived in perfect condition! All of these ( Eruptor, Chop Chop, and Bash) are series 1 characters and play in Spyro's Adventure game as well as in the newer Giant's game. All are interchangable for any console you might own.
on May 23, 2017
Love it
on February 26, 2013
My son picked out the characters he wished me to order. He found it almost impossible to wait until they arrived. He was thrilled to no end when I told him of the package's arrival. He was surprised to learn I was able to order these three in one package. It was like Christmas and his Birthday all rolled into one. Thank you for helping me fulfill his wish.
on March 3, 2013
Bought for my cousin during Christmas.
We have fun playing together and ridding the worlds of evil monsters.
Beat the game a couple of times with just the starter pack but wanted to level up some more Skylanders.

Currently have 11 Skylanders and at least 1 of each element.

Super fun even for adults!
on December 14, 2016
GREAT GAME FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!!
on February 10, 2012
I bought this item for my eight year old nephew. He loved it. As I found out later on this game system happen to be the most popular game of the year. The only thing that I didn't like about this item is that the figures are hard to find. Only certain stores have them and of course the prices tripled when you could find it.
on January 10, 2013
Bought this pack to add to the Skylanders Giants starter set... which was my 8 yo son's favorite Christmas gift. As parents, we like the fact that he can change up the characters and he doesn't get bored. And his 13 yo brother agrees it's a great concept for a video game.
on May 28, 2014
Arrived as expected and item was as described. The granddaughter enjoys skylanders and this was a great addition. She now has 20 different skylanders and bash was one of her favorites.
on February 9, 2013
A Christmas present for one of our grandsons. The boys love the additional characters for their video game. They demonstrated how it works to us & it's really cool how the characters are integrated into the on-screen game. Each has his own super powers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question