Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Triple Character Pack (Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom)
Edition: Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom|Change
Price:$24.95+ $3.98 shipping

on April 18, 2012
I purchased this for my grandson and he loves it. I was very pleased that I found it through Amazon. These little characters sell at the local stores so quickly I was not able to find them locally. I enjoy my Amazon.com shopping.
on August 6, 2015
Greatest
on February 9, 2012
This game is one of the best I have played in awhile..good price..VERY ADDICTIVE.. Tons of content and its all worth having fun with.
on December 26, 2012
I bought this along with the Xbox 360 starter set that came with 3 characters. My 7 year old loved that he already had 6 characters to play with. Great game for kids and adults, my husband played along with my son and I couldn't get them to put it down.
on December 26, 2014
Good product, my son loves it!
on January 3, 2013
I gave this to my grandson for Christmas. He loved it and says he uses it daily. I recommend it.
on October 17, 2014
great
on February 23, 2017
Awesome, our whole family plays.
on August 7, 2012
Growing up playing Spyro, it's nice to see it in a new light. We have fun changing characters on the portal. This game is pretty fun.
on July 30, 2013
My son loves it! It's a Skylander and that's what he lives and breathes. Could be much cheaper but the joy he has every time he gets a new one is well ... nice!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.