Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 9, 2015
Love Nitro Freeze Blade! He's a blast to play as. Has a dash move which is always 1 of my favorite powers for a skylander to have. So, he's fast. Freeze Blade is an ice skating cat. A speed skating feline is never a bad thing. Odd that such a cool creature has such a dorky voice & laughs like a complete dweeb. It's funny tho.

Difference between Nitro Freeze Blade & Freeze Blade is that Nitro was a Target Exclusive. Unfortunately the seller put a sticker over that part of box which takes away from it's value for collectors. Attempting to take sticker off only ruins pkg'ing. Big no no. Another difference is Nitro has a cool metallic look to him. Clothes r gold & silver on figure & in game. He's very cool looking. All special skylanders (Exclusives, Legendary, Holiday, Enchanted) have stat boosts. So, as Freeze Blade says in his catch phrase, they're "A cut above the rest". Nothing like a little Skylander humor.

His attacks r fun. Anytime u r not sure of which Skylanders to get, there r tons of videos on YouTube that showcase abilities & assist u w/ path upgrade choices. Wdrumz makes great vids. I often use his vids to help me choose best path to make them as powerful as possible.

I got my nitro on Amazon for $10, a price I knew wouldn't last long for a special "exclusive" skylander, altho the sticker on pkg over "Target exclusive" didn't make me too happy. I'd definitely recommend Nitro Freeze Blade or regular Freeze Blade if price is too jacked up for Nitro. Enjoy, fellow portal masters!
2 people found this helpful
on December 1, 2016
Grandson loved it, was well pleased, and said it worked great. If the product arrives looking like it was previously opened, it does not mean it was previously used. According to my expert 7 year old grandson, most of the packages easily pop open, even in the store, and are often taped shut. I thought at first it was used, or returned. Both my grandson, and later my daughter, his Mom, told me that is just how these items are - in packaging that pops open easily, even when on the shelf in a store.
on March 13, 2015
This is a Target exclusive figure and in case you're wondering, the baked in bonus isn't substantial over the regular freeze blade, so only get this if you crave the costume or you are a completionist. I picked this one up because it was cheap and my son likes it. I honestly think he is the weaker of the 2 speed characters. Magna Charge is about the most useful Swap Force character there is so if you only want one, get that one.
2 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2015
This is a fabulous addition to our Skylanders set! My boys love their Skylanders Swap Force and so we have slowly been collecting other figures. This one is a Water Skylander with the speed ability. It is our only speed Skylander to date and this one has quickly become one of the favorites at our house.
on February 4, 2017
The boys loved it
on April 5, 2016
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it. Packaging was a little beat up and it broke apart before we gave it to her. But, that doesn't matter....she ripped into it as soon as she saw it. The figure itself was perfect and that's what counted.
on March 20, 2016
I got this for my sister as she loves the Skylander games. No complaints yet!
on January 7, 2016
very good product will purchase from seller again
on September 8, 2014
Fast and got on time as they promised. Good quality and as it showen in the picture that's my opinion and my review
on February 14, 2015
Sent as a gift but he likes it!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.