Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 472 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 556 reviews
on March 7, 2017
I bought this figure to add to my Skylanders collection. Besides working with Swap Force, it also works with Trap Team, Superchargers and Imaginators which gives it more value. The details of the figure are great and it's fun to unlock the different abilities for the character and leveling it up.
on January 5, 2017
This was the exactly as described and looks as though it was delivered straight from the manufacturer's floor to the doorstep. No issues at all. My kids have a blast playing with these things (and honestly I like them to). I guess the Pop Fizz character is a really popular Skylander because he was bragging to everyone at his school about it. If you're not familiar with the Skylanders product then just know that this one works with the Swap Force and any other game created after it so we've been using it with the Skylanders: Imaginators game and the character still holds its own.
on November 3, 2015
Bought these as a birthday present for a friend’s kid. He is into the Skylanders world and we figured he would like this. Of course we were right! He loved them and wants to collect more. The toys seemed to be a good quality but we did not unpackaged them, just giftwrapped them. Last we heard he is playing with them a lot! A good gift for someone in the world of Skylanders!
on August 5, 2014
Hello good evening, many thanks for the producer came in excellent condition, loved'm satisfied with my purchase and I will continue shopping with you, get everything in the arrival time and good day greetings commend good work and keep sending your greetings and products so good day and thank you for everything I will continue shopping with you having a good day

Super happy with my stay and perfect skylanders thanks for everything
is an excellent dragon, has ways different from the other characters fight, with this you get bored ever playing Skylander and recommend it perfectly, has lots COMBINATIONS fight and one of my favorite characters is this and hex are buenisimos I stick it .. the idea .... if they do not think about buying more, not later greetings and very good sale never regret I am satisfied
on April 29, 2014
I'm not exactly sure the best way to write a review of this product as it is simply one of many characters available, but I'll do my best. Slobber Tooth is a melee oriented character with a decent AOE ability. He also has a bent toward armor so he can last a bit longer based on his attack strategies. I am a fan of this play style, so I really enjoy the character. He pairs very well with single focus characters or range attackers. I've found that having two AOE style attackers can become a bit problematic, as AOE attacks by nature do less damage to each target they hit, though they hit several targets (which is their advantage).

In terms of the character itself, I think it is fun "boy-oriented" addition to the game. My son thinks his slobber and biting are hilarious. Overall, I would list Slobber Tooth as one of my preferred characters to play.
on February 13, 2017
Took longer to ship then was expected, and also no shipping details were included until about the last day, and that includes when I would track the shipping number, the website would say it didn't exist. I bought this character since I already have one, and the red one seemed just as cool. Plus this way my nephews don't have to fight over who can be him, since now they both can.
on March 1, 2017
This was a Christmas gift for my nephew and he loved it!
on April 8, 2015
I'd like to give this product one star because it's really annoying to play against in player vs. player mode, but that really means it deserves a good rating. Zoo Lou is a pretty interesting Skylander. His abilities come from summoning animals, like a flock of birds to fly toward the enemy, a boar to ride, and a wolf to fight and find food. These are pretty good skills; while the boar is kind of uninteresting in my opinion, the wolf finds food, which is very useful for both story and player vs. player mode, and the bird is a good attack all-around.
on December 17, 2015
Fun, cute, reasonably priced game figures that my niece just loves. I can't say anything bad about them.
I'm not a fan of "collector" style toys because I feel it's a cheap way to get kids to pressure their parents into buying them more and more stuff, but the fact that all these characters work on each new release of the Skylanders game is really appreciated. No need to replace them with all new ones every time a set comes out.
on January 13, 2014
I have to say my 2 favorite skylanders are now roller brawl and smolderdash. Both of them are fast and strong. Smolderdash is slightly ahead because she reminds me of the Statue of Liberty (pretty sure she was designed like that on purpose), her skills are by far the most fun I have ever seen from all the skylanders I have (59). If you do not have smolderdash or roller brawl I suggest adding them to your collection as they will not disappoint, I currently have LightCore smolderdash but plan on getting the other at some point simply because I want to check out her other upgrade path and not have to reset the figure. Neither will disappoint they were my first 2 skylanders to 20 =D

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.