Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

• Customer Reviews

on January 6, 2014
The Kaos card twists the rules up. I thought this game would be done in a couple minutes with only a few cards for each of us... Wrong!!! An hour later we were still giggling going to war and had to put it aside to resume the next day, due to bedtime on a school night. My 7 year old is fanatical about Skylander characters and such so this is a great game to "unplug" with and keep it fun for him.
on August 14, 2013
Got when my grandsons were visiting who are skylander buffs. I was amazed how much fun they had playing this simplistic card game. They developed strategies to win. Reminded me of how my brother and I enjoyed card games on family camping trips when growing up.
on December 23, 2013
Our 8 year old grandson, who is very discriminating, said it was the best card game he ever played:) cards had interesting characters and plays.
on June 4, 2014
What a great card game that is easy to approach, has colorful and great quality cards, and is based on the tried and true game of war. This is very easy to play and we highly recommend this for any fan of the series or game for the kids to play. Definitely worth the price and time to play.
This is a high quality deck for the Skylanders fan in your life.

While I'm good with my daughter playing Skylanders, I do like to get her away from the screen now and again. And this is a great way to do it. While it doesn't include some of the more recent characters, it does include many old favorites. The cards are high quality, colorful, cute, and can stand up to a lot of wars!

There's a fun difference in this. When you get a Kaos war going, low card wins instead of high card. That adds a little bit of an enjoyable twist.

My daughter loves this game and we usually go 3-4 rounds before stopping. Sometimes, I even get to win one. :)
on January 9, 2016
My son loved this game. He is a big fan of Skylanders, so I got him these in hopes of decreasing his screen time. IT WORKED! My son and his friends love playing this card game. They get very excited when the metallic Tree Rex cards in the deck are played. The cards are durable enough tot stand up to a group of 7-10 year old boys and their game playing excitement.
on April 23, 2016
2 things my kids love! Skylanders and card games. They have been having so much fun playing this and it's awesome to see my 9 year old teaching and helping my 5 year old play. The cards are also on the larger side, so they're easier for smaller kids to handle and play with. I wish I would have bought them sooner!
on June 8, 2014
It's like traditional war but with Skylander characters. With the exception of pulling the Kaos card and having to execute war the opposite way you normally would. My son really loves playing it (He's 7).
on August 18, 2015
I bought this game for my kids for Christmas as a stocking stuffer, and they love it! The cards are quite worn already from lots of shuffling. This is like the old school War card game that often takes hours to finish. This game can drag on some, but not like the real War game with regular playing cards. I highly recommend this game if your kids like card games and Skylanders.
on February 26, 2015
So I was able to teach my 4 year old how to recognize some numbers with this game and start learning about which numbers are more than others. It's a lot of fun to play and didn't take long for him to pick up on. Even my older child (7) likes this game.