Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 185 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 214 reviews
on April 2, 2014
She's pretty decent, though she is not a powerhouse. She is really good either way (that's why I say 'decent') because both of her upgrade paths are pretty useful in their own way. The Crystal Path focuses on offense and health, and the "Dancing" path focuses on continual damage and quick getaways.
on December 17, 2015
Fun, cute, reasonably priced game figures that my niece just loves. I can't say anything bad about them.
I'm not a fan of "collector" style toys because I feel it's a cheap way to get kids to pressure their parents into buying them more and more stuff, but the fact that all these characters work on each new release of the Skylanders game is really appreciated. No need to replace them with all new ones every time a set comes out.
on April 4, 2017
to small
on May 29, 2016
One of my all time favorite Skylanders. We have as a family just about every figure released to date while me myself I only collect the undead ones. I have them all aside from the 4 really expensive toy fair variants. but this guy is super cool. And him lighting up when used is awesome in a dim room :) His moves are rad and special is my personal fav...!
on August 28, 2017
this is the best one. we have 260 pieces.
on April 26, 2017
Great!
on May 8, 2017
I ordered this item last week and it was delivered as promised on the day that it said it would. Item was well packaged and the box was well maintained. Thank you
on November 4, 2015
My daughter loved it.....I'm really happy with it and so is my daughter thank you :)
on March 14, 2017
Fun buy
on December 15, 2015
Great gift for a 5 year old that loves these little games!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.