Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 6, 2016
Okay, I was beyond thrilled to be able to get the Lightcore Grim Creeper for my son at a discounted rate through my reviewing. If anyone knows Addi, they know he LOVES his Skylander games and the figures. When I was approved for this one I was jumping with joy because he has wanted the Lightcore Grim Creeper since the beginning! Seeing him on the portal is just that much cooler. I am thrilled and I can’t wait for him to come home and play with him! I may not be a fan of collecting these little guys because some do get pricey, but the fact that most of the characters work on each new release of the Skylanders game is greatly appreciated. For anyone who doesn’t know what the difference between a regular skylander and a “lightcore” skylander is, let me explain. With the regular figures, they are just that. Plain, nothing special, just simple little figure. The “lightcore” versions actually light up when you place them on the portal. My son gets so much more excited about the lightcore versions. I was even more thrilled to get this because this particular Skylander is difficult to find in stores! I am almost certain my son will love his Grim Creeper, and I can easily see it becoming one of his most used Skylanders quick! ‪#‎GrimCreeperCharacter‬

**I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I am in no way affiliated with the seller, nor the product itself. All above expressed opinions are solely mine and true.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
She's pretty decent, though she is not a powerhouse. She is really good either way (that's why I say 'decent') because both of her upgrade paths are pretty useful in their own way. The Crystal Path focuses on offense and health, and the "Dancing" path focuses on continual damage and quick getaways.
7 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2015
Fun, cute, reasonably priced game figures that my niece just loves. I can't say anything bad about them.
I'm not a fan of "collector" style toys because I feel it's a cheap way to get kids to pressure their parents into buying them more and more stuff, but the fact that all these characters work on each new release of the Skylanders game is really appreciated. No need to replace them with all new ones every time a set comes out.
on May 29, 2016
One of my all time favorite Skylanders. We have as a family just about every figure released to date while me myself I only collect the undead ones. I have them all aside from the 4 really expensive toy fair variants. but this guy is super cool. And him lighting up when used is awesome in a dim room :) His moves are rad and special is my personal fav...!
on August 9, 2014
What I like most about this Skylander is that it's the "lightcore" version, so it actually lights up when you place it on the portal. My son was pretty excited about that, too. We bought Grim Creeper (along with Stink Bomb) for his 7th birthday. Those two Skylanders were difficult to find in stores, but thankfully, Amazon had it in stock. My son loves Grim Creeper, and it's one of the Skylanders that he uses most often.
on January 2, 2017
My grandchildren love it...and this little one is fun to watch as they play their game. Apparently she gets some amazing abilities as she goes on.
on September 4, 2016
I'm giving it four stars because, for whatever reason, this character didn't work for the first 24 hours we had it. I actually initiated a return but my kiddos decided to give it another try the next morning and it started working.
on April 10, 2018
Works great - My 6 year old loves it
on July 3, 2014
He is grim. He apparently is a creeper (though he seems to do more running in the game than anything else). And he has crystals for hands. He blows stuff up and kills enemies. In other words he works as advertised. And my son HAD to have him. HAD to. He has probably used it a few times since I bought it. So much for burning desire...
on March 11, 2018
Grandkids like it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.