Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2016
My cousin really wanted this Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack - Pirate Seas for Christmas a couple of years ago, but they were sold out absolutely everywhere except for on Amazon. As soon as I noticed they had some in stock, I actually bought two - one for him and one for my husband and I. My cousin was really excited to open and play with it when he first got it, and it definitely won over every other gift he received that Christmas. He really had a lot of fun playing with it, and when my husband and I were able to give it a try, we enjoyed it, too. The new expansion was a lot of fun, and my husband loved using Terrafin to play.
on January 27, 2014
So there are now three generations of the Skylanders game available in the shops. This original version, then giants and now swap force. The original is in my family's opinion the best by a long shot. I won't bore you completely but the original has good characters, a nice story and the levels are easy to maneuverer around which is kind of critical in this kind of game. They lost it a bit with Giants, mainly on the look of the levels. It was harder to see where you were going and maneuverability was harder. Swap force was just a money grab and wasn't even done by the original game studio. We left that version alone as Giants had already reduced our interest a bit and my kids just kept going back to the original, which is where this purchase slots in.

Pirates, sailing ships, treasure and memory games. They did a really good job with this one, nice figures which also have good purpose in the game. It's overall a little short but I think all these expansion sets are so knock off half a star for that. The standout thing for this was the introduction of the memory stones game which I really like to play, as do my kids. It's nice to get a little bit of brain training and is rare in so many of todays games. My 7 year old love to play memory stones and gets really excited when he beats the computer on the top level.

We're not at 100% on this one yet, several things to figure out so it has a lot of repeat play, well for us anyway. :-)
on May 8, 2012
Some times you just want a fun easy game to get into and bring back some fond memories and Spyro Skylanders is exactly that for my two teens.
I purchased myself a new PS3 this month and picked up Skylanders for the 13yr old teenage girl and she is having a ball. Terrafin is by far her fav character for this game. I hate to admit it but I procrastinated a week before buying Pirate Seas and I paid $39 instead of the original $19.95, and now 1 day after purchasing it I see it's gone up again. No big surprise since this is sold out EVERYWHERE else I looked.
Bottom line is that it's a fun great easy game to just enjoy, no strategy guide needed, buy all your favorite figurines and have a ball you won't regret it.
on April 29, 2017
Good addition to main game with go terrafin madness.
on August 16, 2013
I am 71 and really enjoy Skylanders Spyro's Adventures and Giants and am looking forward to Swap Force coming out in the fall. My 11 year old grandson showed them to me when we visited him in Florida last year and I decided to get involved. It gives he and I a lot to talk about. I like to try to understand and or get involved in what he enjoys because I want to be able to participate in his life as much a possible for the life I have yet to live. The Pirate Seas adventure set adds a new game to Spyro's Adventure.
on February 23, 2012
Product was purchased through Amazon.com,came packaged with great care and all in great working condition.Was told Skylanders was a kids game,but I found that was a bit of an insult,there is plenty of entertainment value here for all ages,Skylanders.com Skylanders:Spyro's Universe has several mini games that are very addicting,games similar to Angry Birds,jewel dash(see how many jewels you can collect before time runs out)and many more.I highly recommend Skylanders to anyone looking to kill some time and have some fun at any age.
on April 1, 2013
My kids love this. All of the components, and the game addition itself. I haven't tied other expansions, but this was definitely the right way to go.
on May 3, 2017
Good price.
on February 7, 2015
This pack included Terrafin and the Pirate Seas extra level for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure and also works with Skylanders Giants. This is the only way to get the Skylander Terrafin for the first two Skylanders games, so if you're a completionist then get this pack.
on May 17, 2015
I. Got these for my nephews birthday! He just goes nuts over all these" Skylander is his favorite! He showed me exactly what it does and I love that he gets so excited over it. These charectors worked wonderfully so glad I got them!