- Video Games > Nintendo 3DS > Interactive Gaming Figures
- Video Games > Nintendo Switch
- Video Games > PlayStation 3 > Interactive Gaming Figures
- Video Games > PlayStation 4 > Interactive Gaming Figures
- Video Games > Wii > Interactive Gaming Figures
- Video Games > Wii U > Interactive Gaming Figures
- Video Games > Xbox 360 > Interactive Gaming Figures
- Video Games > Xbox One > Interactive Gaming Figures
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Contents Include: Light Trap Master, Light Trap, and Location Piece with new Storylline
- This Skylanders Trap Team figure requires the Traptanium Portal (included in the Trap Team Starter Pack) to be used in-game.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Experience a new element and a new adventure with the Skylanders Trap Team Light Element Expansion Pack. Open and explore a new world with the Sunscraper Spire location piece, play as Knight Light – the new Light Trap Master, and use the Light Trap to capture Light villains. The Light Element Expansion Pack gives you more villains to capture and challenges to conquer.
KNIGHT LIGHT "See the Light!"
Before the destruction of the Core of Light left him stranded in the Light Realm, Knight Light was the protector of the Starlight – the source of light, wisdom and vast energy in Radiant City. But an evil villain of known as Luminous wanted the Starlight for himself. Without warning, Luminous attacked, and the two took to the skies in an epic battle which lasted several days. In the end, Knight Light stood victorious and Luminous was imprisoned within Sunscraper Spire so that he could no longer pose a threat to Skylands. Now with his Traptanium blade, Knight Light fights alongside the Trap Team to keep evil at bay!
Trap Team Light Element Expansion
Top customer reviews
The extra world light was fun. There is a cool twist at the end of it that made me say "Well Played". I enjoyed it and is a great addition to the Trap Team collection.
Most recent customer reviews
Lower the price. To a reasonable cost. Like maybe 30.00 to 60.00 bucks.
Just a thought.