- File Size: 1671 KB
- Print Length: 357 pages
- Publication Date: March 17, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MT167PF
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#177,292 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #152 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction
- #543 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Literary Humor
- #789 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Sagas
Skyler (Locked & Loaded Series Book 4) Kindle Edition
|Length: 357 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you've never read Susan Ward... What are you waiting for? Her writing is fantastic. I love the way she makes her scenes flow so well together. I love the way she writes her sex scene. So perfect. Pick up ALL her books.. PLEASE!!
Now on to SKYLER: Sean and Skyler are amazing. Whether they are together or miles apart. You can't help but fall in love with these two. They seriously belong together. After they both experienced bad break ups, these two connect on a level that is like no other. Pushy friends and family have a lot to do with getting these two back together after a little break in their relationship. A break that shouldn't have happened in my book. You will fall in love with them from the beginning as their lives become one at the end.
Another 10 star book by Susan Ward... Don't forget to pick up 1-3 of the Locked and Loaded series for maximum pleasure.
I volunteered to receive an ARC for an honest review.
Susan Ward is an incredibly skilled writer. This book - which stands alone nicely - will still make you want to read the first books in the Locked and Loaded series just to know more about the characters.
I was given a copy of the ARC for an honest review.
I received an ARC of this book and voluntarily provided this honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy