Other Sellers on Amazon
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Skyline Furniture Tufted Fainting Sofa, Velvet Black
|Price:||$553.36 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Handmade in america
- 100-percent polyester upholstery
- Solid wood legs
- Deep diamond tufting
- Spot clean only
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This victorian-inspired one armed chaise will make a great accent piece in your home. Handmade in America, it features luxuriously soft velvet upholstery and deep diamond tufting. Easy assembly required.
Compare with similar items
Jennifer Taylor Home Sofa Bed, Purple, Velvet, Hand Tufted, Hand Painted and Hand Rub Finished Wooden Legs
Harper&Bright designs Chaise Lounge Sofa for Living room with PU Leather/Wood legs(Brown)
Classic Chesterfield Tufted Linen Fabric Victorian Sofa with Scroll Arms (Light Grey)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$49.55||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rock On Broadway||Amazon.com||Lepus||Amazon.com|
|Color||Velvet Black||Purple||Brown||Light Grey|
|Item Dimensions||68 x 29 x 32.5 in||74 x 34 x 11 in||31.7 x 63.4 x 31.5 in||88 x 39 x 38 in|
|Material Type||Polyester, Wood||Metal, MDF||PU||Fabric|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So after having it in the office for a little over a year the sofa...still...stinks! I have loads of 2x4 sitting in the garage and none of them stink like the pine used to make this sofa.
I've never written product reviews but found this one to be important.
Please stay away from this sofa unless you are fine with the following "features":
1. it's very easy to assemble but due to the poor craftsmanship it's impossible to keep it from wobbling without attaching 6 washers on one of the wooden leg which was significantly shorter than the rest of the legs.
2. The legs go on to the frame crooked because the pre drilled holes/ T-nuts are not flush with the frame.
3. The sofa has been emitting a nasty (stinky wood) odor. I've owned the sofa for about 2 months now and the smell is not going away.
4. The construction materials used for the sofa are strand board, unfinished and stinky pine, cardboard, polyethylene foam and a very thin layer of polyester fiber. (please see pictures for detail)
It went together very easy. It looks so pretty and I'll be spending plenty of time there reading. It looks very elegant and classy. It's not a couch for taking a nap, but more for a corner where you sit and read. Or kick back and read. :)
And if you have cats, they will love the boxes!
I was aware from other reviews that it would take a long time for me to receive the sofa. After I ordered, amazon gave me a delivery estimate and the sofa arrived a couple days prior to the earliest delivery estimate. The piece was easy to assemble, it took me about 10 minutes.
I am so pleased with this fainting sofa! The gray is a beautiful soft gray. I was a little worried about the velet, as cheap velvet can look really horrible. But the velvet is great! Very soft and gives it a luxurious feel. I had a dinner party this weekend and received compliments on the piece from 4 seperate guests! My husband was a little dubious about the idea of a fainting sofa in our living room but now we fight over who gets to lounge on it in the evenings.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it was extremely hard when I first got it, and it took about 6 months to a year to soften up. Now it's the perfect level of softness. The only other drawback I've noticed is that the arm (the left side which curves out) sometimes makes a "pop" sound if I lean on it a certain way. However, for the price, this slight issue isn't important to me.