|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.25 x 4 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||SK-250|
|Batteries||4 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Starter Kit Plus|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Profile||Surface Mount|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
|Included Components||Internet Hub HU-100 X 1Door/Window Sensor WD-MT X 2Motion sensor PS-MT X 2Keychain Remote MK-MT X 1Wireless Indoor Camera WC-300PH X 1Power Adapter X 2Ethernet Cable X 2Mounting Accessories|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Warranty Description||1 Year|
SKYLINK SK-250 Deluxe Connected Wireless Security Alarm Automation System with Camera Compatible with iOS, Android, Echo Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT and No Monthly Fees, White
|List Price:||$199.99 Details|
|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$60.00 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wi-Fi|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy installation and do-it-yourself (DIY) with No Monthly Fees. Arm/disarm the system and monitor the sensor status with the SkylinkNet Smartphone App. Also, with the Keychain Transmitter (MK-MT) or Keypad (KN-MT) sold separately
- Multiple arming features. Arm away while leaving your home (all sensors are activated), arm home while someone is home (motion sensor deactivated, optional), and panic mode to immediately sound the alarm
- Works with Amazon Echo, with SkylinkNet Alexa Skill. Use voice to control your alarm system and home automation devices. SkylinkNet is IFTTT compatible, allowing you to integrate the system seamlessly with other manufacturer Smarthome devices. Works with Google Home as well
- Receive push notifications at any time when sensors are activated. In case of a power failure, the battery backup allows all units and sensors to continue operating as a local alarm with an Indoor (M-1) or Outdoor Solar Siren (SA-001S) Sold separately
- Add up to 100 devices (sensors and lighting receivers). Add up to 10 security cameras (WC-400PH & WC-510PH sold separately) to monitor different areas. Add up to 6 users per Hub, and user can add up to 6 Hubs per account
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SKYLINK SK-250 Deluxe Connected Wireless Security Alarm and Home Automation System with Camera, Compatible with iOS, Android, Echo Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT and No Monthly Fees, White
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My top reasons I like the Skylink SK-250 over the old SkylinkHome series.
1. Remote Access: The primary reason I upgraded is I wanted to be able to check the status of the alarm remotely. So those times where I wondered if I set the alarm in the old days, now I can just pull it up on the app and check it and set it if I forgot.
2. No more Dialer and landline needed: I couldn't get my old skylinkhome dialer to join the new SkylinkNet hub, even though I thought I read you could. But since mine is so old, it didn't surprise me. However, the nice think is I don't need a dialer with SkylinkNet, as you can use IFTTT to configure a call when the alarm goes off. It requires an IFTTT account (and you have to be willing to share your alarm status with the cloud..) but so far it has worked flawlessly.
3. The Event Log: One frustration I had with the old system was when a false alarm was generated, I had a hard time determining which sensor was triggered. Sure you could look at the flashing lights on the controller, but it was never terribly clear which sensor in the zone triggered the alarm. Now on the phone app you can just check the event log, and see which sensors have activity and triggered the alarm. Nice!
4. Common Battery sizes: Skylinkhome sensors had odd battery sizes that I had to order special just for this skylinkhome. The new sensors use AA or AAA batteries.
5. Alarm configuration: Much better options on how to configure your alarm. My favorite feature is you can turn off the alarm speaker when testing your system, and you don't have the earsplitting alarm when you are verifying everything is working.
The new system is a little pricier than the old series - so if none of the above features I mention matter to you - go with skylinkhome. SkylinkHome doesn't require an Ethernet cable, so you can put the keypad anywhere you want. I primary use remotes, so thats not a big deal to me (also my old remotes did sync up with the new system and work just fine).
Finally, the camera that came with the deluxe system is kind of weak. I don't believe it has a setting that records on motion detection which I think is the most important feature. I have a separate camera system - and would recommend anybody that gets an alarm system also have cameras. Cameras puts your mind at ease when you get false alarms.
The SkyNet app is pretty easy to use and download, which for a someone not very techy is fantastic!! Once it is on the phone, activating all the sensors is a breeze. You can modify each sensor as to how it alarms, when it sends notifications and to chime or not when activated. Running the camera from the app is also super simple. My biggest like about the app, you can set the alarm from any where!! So, if you forget, you can set it or disarm it with ease. It also means you do not have to carry the fob.
Overall, very pleased with the system and the app. For the cost and no monthly contract, this will work just fine for my needs and I will expand for another door sensor and camera in the future. This system does not get 5 stars because of the night vision, but as of these past 48 hours, it is a strong 4.5 system!!
Top reviews from other countries
Absolutely non organized company
I'm totally disappointed
Low quality material
And no customer service
I'll return it and won't buy this product again