Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skyscanner - All Flights!
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on January 27, 2013
Easiest app I have found for finding prices on air tickets. Presents several months of available ticket prices by day. Simply select your price and you are directed to the airline's site for purchase.
on January 25, 2016
It looks like they have some good ideas, but I'm not sure EXACTLY what they are or how to use them. (Heaven forbid app developers use menus or words instead cute, "sleek" icons!) There's a bar-chart icon that takes you to a display that changes as you tap on different days; some taps show you different numbers, some taps show you arrows, but it's not clear what those mean. There appears to be no "flexble search" functionality, allowing you to search multiple departure dates, return dates, or airports.
on December 26, 2013
No matter how and where i search, Skyscanner has always given the best fares for flights! Skyscanner keeps you updated with any changes in your itinerary and is by far the very best way to book any flight! Their site also helped me find a gorgeous bed and breakfast in San Francisco exactly where I needed a room to stay for the night. Other sites were confusing and you needed a map to correlate with the area you wanted to stay, but Skyscanner took me right there! This is the only site I will use for booking anything travel related.
on March 15, 2013
I downloaded this for a trip I'm taking where multiple airline accommodations are needed. As everyone, I was looking for the best airline ticket price. I thought I'd give this a shot and see what he brought up against the competitors, knowing that if it wasn't worth it, I could just delete it from my kindle which is what I did, immediately. Prices for the flights we were looking at were $400-$500 each for the lowest prices listed with this app. When checking other major websites such as kayak.com or others like it, we found tickets for $120 which is a substantial difference. We ended up ordering our tickets though the cheapest and most reputable place, not Skyscanner, and have no need for this app. You can find them cheaper, no matter what they advertise. Not worth the look or download!
on February 19, 2014
Awesome app! Everything you need on one simple screen. The features allow you to filter by what you want exactly and you can favorite searches so if you're trying to check daily for a flight to see if the price drops all you have to do it click your 'favorite' flight! So simple to use. No more going to 50 different websites trying to get the cheapest flight. Highly recommended! Works perfectly on my kindle fire. Oh, and the best part... it's free!
on February 7, 2014
Best app ever if you want to find not only the cheapest way to air travel but the most conveniant too!! It shows lots of other "local" airlines that other sites (mostly USA based) will not show. I have only used it for air travel, cars and hotels I have not used yet... the Company that I work for now uses it officially after seeing how much money I have saved in many flights compare to other people using similar sites.
on April 9, 2014
This app is awesome! I used it to book a flight for myself for the first time ever. Skyscanner found me the least expensive, most efficient flight available. The price was about $200 cheaper than the other flights available on the day I searched. This cheaper flight also had fewer plane changes (only 1) for the departing flight and a direct flight on my return flight. The other flights available that were within $200 of my flight had 2+ plane changes each way (No, thank you!) I compared Skyscanner to multiple websites such as Kayak, Cheapoair and more. Skyscanner has a more streamlined look than the websites, making it easier to navigate. I particularly liked the feature that shows a bargraph comparing the cheapest prices a month before and after the date you select. To purchase my tickets, I was linked to a plane ticket website that was advertising my desired flight on a special. I had never heard of this website, and would never have found this website if I hadn't used Skyscanner. I will definitely use Skyscanner again and I recommend it to anyone who needs to find good deals on plane tickets.
on February 24, 2014
I really missed the old Bing travel site because it suggested the best dates to book a flight. No other program did that if you had no specific dates in mind. This program fills that void. It is great if you have open travel dates. Like it a whole bunch, actually would give 4.5 stars. Just wish it had more cities.
on March 20, 2013
This is a great app to look for rates when your dates are flexible. It's a good app to use when your dates are not flexible. However, I noticed it does not seem include Southwest's rates. I don't know if this is due to Skyscanner or Southwest. But it does help to check in two places (Skyscanner/SW) instead of having to look at 5 or 6 sites.
on February 25, 2015
Since I discovered skyscanner I have saved heaps on airfares! Not just savings though, convenience, speed of booking, no fees are all part of this excellent service. Pick a day to go- pick a day to come back- enter departure and destination locations and the whole range of carriers are displayed for you to choose from starting with the lowest prices and working up-- never had a problem- great website.