- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; 1 edition (November 27, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1568982445
- ISBN-13: 978-1568982441
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 12.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,890,391 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Skyscraper Rivals 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Carol Willis is founding director of the Skyscraper Museum in New York City.
Daniel M. Abramson is an assistant professor of art history at Tufts University who has written extensively on another financial structure, John Soane's Bank of England.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more