|Memory Speed||3600 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GeForece RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||24.00|
2 Year Desktop Computer Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Skytech Prism II Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.8GHz, RTX 3090 24GB, 32GB 3600mhz RGB Memory, 1TB Gen4 SSD, X570 Motherboard, 360mm AIO, White
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|CPU Model||Ryzen 9 3900X|
|Computer Memory Size||32 GB|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||32 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core 3.8 GHz (4.6 GHz Max Boost) CPU | X570 Motherboard| Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Gen4 x 4, NVME 1.3 Internal Solid State Drive
- ✔ GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X Graphics Card (Brand May Varies) | 32GB DDR4 3600MHz RGB Gaming Memory | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |Showcase Your PC with the Stunning Phanteks Qube Case - White
- ✔ 802.11AC Wi-Fi | No Bloatware | DisplayPort & HDMI Graphic Output Options | HD Audio and Mic | Free Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- ✔ Maintain Higher Boost Speed with 360mm AIO Cooler and 6 RGB Fans for Maximum Cooling Performance | Powered by 80 Plus GOLD Certified 850 Watt Power Supply
- ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assembled in the USA | Capable of running all your favorite games such as World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Grand Theft Auto V, Apex Legends, Fortnite, Roblox, PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battlegrounds, Overwatch, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield V, Minecraft, The Division 2, and more at High to Ultra settings, crisp 1440p Full HD or 4K resolution and smooth 60+ FPS game play at high to ultra settings.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Skytech Chronos Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6GHz, RTX 3070 8GB, 16GB DDR4 3600, 1TB NVME, B550 Motherboard, 650W Gold PSU, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, White
Skytech Omega Gaming PC Desktop - Intel Core-i9 10900K 3.7GHz, RTX 3090 24GB, 32GB 3600 RGB MEM, 1TB NVME, Z490 Motherboard, White
MSI Aegis RS 10TH-061US Gaming Desktop Tower Intel Core i7-10700K, GeForce RTX 3090, 16GB Memory, 1TB SSD + 2TB HDD, WiFi 6, Liquid Cooling, USB Type-C, VR-Ready, Windows 10 Home
Skytech Prism II Gaming PC Desktop - AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 3.5GHz, RTX 3090 24GB, 64GB RGB Memory 3600mhz, 1TB Gen4 SSD, X570 Motherboard, 360mm AIO, White
CUK Mantis Custom Gamer PC (AMD Ryzen 9, 128GB RAM, 1TB NVMe SSD + 4TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB, 850W Gold PSU, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home) Tower Gaming Desktop Computer
|Sold By||Skytech||Skytech||Skytech||EXCaliberPC||Skytech||Computer Upgrade King|
|Computer Memory Size||32 GB||16 GB||32 GB||16 GB||64 GB||128 GB|
|CPU Model||Ryzen 9 3900X||Ryzen 7 3700X||Core i9||Core i7||Ryzen 9 3950X||AMD R Series|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||AMD||AMD||Intel||Intel||AMD||AMD|
|CPU Speed||3.80 GHz||3.6 GHz||3.70 GHz||3.8 GHz||3.50 GHz||3.40 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GeForece RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X||GeForce RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6||GeForce RTX 3090 24G GDDR6X||—||GeForece RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||1 TB||5000 GB|
|Item Dimensions||21.1 x 20 x 14 inches||18.1 x 8.4 x 16 inches||18.8 x 8.4 x 19.6 inches||—||21.1 x 20 x 14 inches||19.76 x 8.07 x 18.3 inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
The Skytech Prism II brings you the ultimate in blistering performance for gaming, streaming and workstation tasks with AMD’s Ryzen 9 3900X and Nvidia’s powerful RTX 3090 Graphic Card. Multitask with ease with 32GB of lightning-quick 3600mhz DDR4 RGB RAM and 1TB Gen4 SSD.
It can easily run popular games such as Fortnite, CS:GO, League of Legend (LOL), APEX Legends, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, Overwatch, and more at 60 FPS+ 1440P or 4K at high to Ultra setting.
Featuring the Phanteks Qube case and 6 RGB fans, the Skytech Prism II presents the sum of a refined, sleek, and stunningly elegant aesthetic combined with the apex of high resolution, frame pushing gaming power.
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core 3.8 GHz (4.6 GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor
Motherboard: X570 Motherboard
Video Card:Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X (Brand may varies)
Memory: 32GB DDR4 RGB Gaming Memory 3600 MHz
Power Supply: 850 Watt 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Power Supply
Primary Hard Drive: Seagate FireCuda 520 M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Gen4 x 4, NVME 1.3 Internal Solid State Drive
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Case: Phanteks Qybe Case, White
AIO: 360mm AIO Cooler
Fans: 6 x RGB Fans for Maximum Cooling Performance
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just a rip-off... the only thing worth getting here is the GPU/CPU/Motherboard. This pre-built is lazily built.
Another reviewer mentioned cheap parts, but that is not my experience. Maybe not every system has the exact same components, but here is what my system has:
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio
- ASRock x570 Steel Legend motherboard
- G.Skill Trident Z Neo RAM
- ThermalTake Toughpower Grand RGB 1050w PSU
- InWin Jupiter AJ120 fans (9)
- 1TB Firecuda 520 PCIE4.0 NVMe
- MetallicGear (Phanteks) Qube case
The only downside is that the wifi card wasn't playing nice after I added a second NVMe, but I don't need wifi so just took it out instead of troubleshooting it. Also, the USB C on the front of the case was not connected (motherboard doesn't have USB C header). I bought an $8 USB3.2->USBC adapter card and it works just fine.
Is every component top-of-the line? No, the motherboard is mid-range and the PSU isn't real common. But the GPU is MSI's best.
8K RAW editing, Gaming all popular titles at 4k High Settings, Benchmark tests and man this thing didn't break a sweat.
Only thing I did not like was the price I pieced it all together on PCpartpicker.com and it was saving me over $500 if I bought all the parts myself but Skytech has to make money some how and the shipping I pad extra and it was fast got here 4 days after I ordered it.
Here are the specs of the PC
ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S ATX AM4 Motherboard
32GB G.skill Triden NEO Z RGB (8GBx4)
PNY RTX 3090
1TB m.2 FireCuda 520 Series
9x Jupiter RGB Fans
PCiE Wifi Adapter
Well, as a tough customer to please, i find myself quite pleased - the brands are all solid, the packing was solid, the case is gorgeous, and the performance is amazing. The only reason i went 4 out of 5 is the XMP profile was not set up to the optimal rating for the ram, for most people it would be fine, it was clocked at 3533MHZ, but the RAM is rated for 3600, which you'll find the voltage is not configured for either, so you'd have to tinker with voltage and clock to get to the correct speeds. Not a big deal for the average gamer as that won't make a big difference in performance, but still a slight mark off from being a perfect experience, as if you want the full clock speed you'd need to feel confident enough to correct the voltage as well which is a step above what the average consumer might be comfortable doing.
Otherwise runs butter smooth on CP2077 @ 4k+ on a 49 inch ultra wide @144hz max graphics w/ Rtracing, and HDR.