Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Skywalker Signature Series SKY38323 25dB Amplifier VHF/UHF/FM w/variable gain (SKY38323)
- Use this distribution amp to strengthen signal reception from antenna to TV
- This product should be installed by a qualified technician to ensure proper performance and suitability.
- This amplifier will increase or amplify a TV signal, however it cannot create or produce a TV signal.
- This amplifier is not designed to work with CABLE TV. It's sole purpose is to amplify TV signals ranging from 47 to 1000MHz.
- If you are not experienced with the distribution of a TV signal you should not purchase this item.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The SKY38323 is designed to amplify or boost an off air TV signal. The unit has variable gain via a control on the front panel (up to 25dB of gain VHF frequencies 21db for UHF frequencies). The product has a metal case for durability and connections are made using standard F type connectors for the in/out ports. Contains a built in power supply that is designed to connect to a standard 120 volt/ 60hz AC outlet. An on/off status light is visible on the front panel.
- Enjoy the control of variable gain (with up to 25dB of gain) in VHF / UHF / FM bands.
- Low operation interference and minimal noise production & adjustment gain control
- Bandwidth: 47-1000MHz || Maximum Input: VHF 40dB MV / UHF 20dB MV || Gain: VHF 25dB / UHF 21dB
- Heavy-duty metal housing with built-in mounting screw holes & power indicator light
Please note: When using this product a proper signal path must be established.
System With No Pre-Amplifier:
The SKY38323 must be installed immediately before any distribution splitter that supplies signals to your TV’s. The proper signal path is: Antenna> coax> amplifier> splitter> TV’s.
System With Pre-Amplifier:
The SKY38323 must be installed after the power inserter that supplies voltage to your preamp. Failure to do this correctly will block the DC voltage from getting to the preamp and you will have no picture. Also, you risk damaging the SKY38323. The proper signal path is : Antenna> preamp> coax> power inserter> amplifier> splitter> TV’s.
It is very important that your antenna is pointed correctly, all fittings are properly installed and that you have used the proper coax cable. RG-6 is the only cable we recommend for this purpose.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
With this amplifier I now receive a station on virtually every FM frequency, most of them quite listenable though some do have a small amount of static with the signal.
As far as I can tell, the attenuation adjustment does nothing. I haven't found a listenable FM station that is affected by this adjustment whether set at the minimm or maximum. Regardless, I'd give this device 5 stars.
However, I bought two of them. The first one failed after three days of use. I now have one of these when I wanted one for each of my two receivers. The question now is whether I should buy two more in the hopes that one of those will work for a reasonable time. My decision will be based on whether the one that still works continues to do so.
Note, in my case, I've run an indoor T type 300 ohm FM antenna with an adapter to coax cable to the amplifier and a RG-6 voax cable to the FM receiver. No splitters or any other device in the hookup. According to the ad, this should be OK
When the first unit failed, I went from a very good FM signal to no signal of any kind. Switching to the other amplifier restored my good signal.
All in all, a 50% failure rate doesn't deserve a recommendation, so I'm giving it two stars for now. If the second one quits fairly soon, I'll drop this to one star.
Top reviews from other countries