- Product Dimensions: 53.5 x 19.9 x 10 inches ; 126 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 107 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B007V66RGW
- Item model number: SWTC1500
- Average Customer Review: 1,164 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,084 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reinforced T-sockets stabilize the upper enclosure frame to the trampoline frame and prevents structural twisting
- Stay-put enclosure net interlocks to the jumping mat by using a patented button-hole feature attaching the enclosure netting to the jumping surface at each V-ring eliminating gaps
- Frame constructed of heavy gauge galvanized rust resistant steel with total of 6 W-shaped legs for added stablilty
- Assembled Dimensions: 15 ft X 15 ft X 9.5 ft.
- Recommended for ages 6 and above with a 200 lb. weight capacity
- NOTE: Item comes in 2 boxes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Plenty of room for backyard jumping fun with the Skywalker Trampolines NEW 15 ft. Round Trampoline and Enclosure. This 15 ft. Trampoline and enclosure combo will keep your children both entertained and active. The trampoline and enclosure features a frame assembly that uses heavy gauged rust resistant galvanized steel using T-sockets at each trampoline and enclosure joint to create a secure and uni-bodied frame. The unique Stay-Put enclosure uses a gap free design attaching the enclosure netting directly to the jump mat v-rings using a 'button-hole' feature with no ropes to thread. All materials are made with durable UV protected material for increased weather resistance.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
UPDATE 6/26/16: Well, after 3 years of awesomeness, our trampoline finally blew away in hurricane force winds. Lesson learned - don't be lazy about using the stakes we bought and never used. We were lucky it didn't damage anything or hurt anyone! Anyway, that trampoline sat out in the hot, south Florida sun and rain from the day it arrived until the day it departed, and it was still working just like brand new. I still can't believe how much use it got on a regular basis by kids aged 1 - 49 of all weights and bouncing abilities. It is missed and if we decide to replace it, it will be with nothing other than this EXACT SAME ONE. If you're in the market for fun, be smart and buy this trampoline! And anchor it down, even if it's a pain to move it when it's time to mow.
The kids love it. We've ignored the 200lb and 1 jumper at a time rules with no problems. (I'm not condoning this, just giving my personal experiences as feedback) Our rule is No Touching. If they start jumping into each other, they know it becomes a 1-kid toy, and that's not fun for anyone!
I also want to comment on the net. I was very skeptical about its efficacy. Then I caught my 2 year old propelling himself through the air and ricocheting off the wall. The horror! I've since amended the No Touching rule: No Touching each other OR the net! I wanted to attest to its strength, though. Once my heart slowed down and I started breathing again, it was very reassuring to know it really does prevent falls.
I have only had it for 2 months, but it's being exposed to snow and the blaring sun with no cover in place. I'll let you know how it holds up!
***UPDATE: Been using this for several weeks now. I ended up not tying the spring pad down at all - there really is no reason to tie it down - it's not going anywhere in stays in place all by itself. Otherwise we are happy with the purchase. Happy jumping!
Most recent customer reviews
Sturdy and solid so far.