Slackline Industries Baseline Slackline Complete Kit With Tree Protection
|Price:||$56.00 - $89.99|
- DESIGNED FOR BEGINNERS AND INTERMEDIATE USERS! The custom-designed weave of this Baseline, provides flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning. This 2-inch wide slackline is designed to be an easy-to-use kit appealing to all levels of users. The thicker weave makes it ideal for walking or getting started with tricks.
- VERSATILE, FUN, AND EASY TO USE: Slacklining is a great way to improve balance, core strength, and coordination while having fun. This is the perfect activity for a birthday party, summer camping, large get-togethers, or taking to your local park.
- QUICK SET UP AND BREAKDOWN: 10 minutes or less set up! The two-part kit and easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slack line making set up and take down simple.
- EXCEEDS US SAFETY STANDARDS: Slackline Industries is the ONLY USA Brand of slacklines fully compliant with US (CPSIA) and European (EN79400:2012) regulations and certified by TüV - German Technical Inspection Association
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: True Length: 50ft (15m) main line + 8ft (2.4m) ratchet strap, width: 2 inches (50mm), webbing strength: 4 tons, max weight: 300 lbs (136 kg), suited for Ages 5+.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Learn To Slackline
Best for Beginners
The Base Line’s thick weave creates a stable surface ideal for learning to slackline. Static-style webbing is perfect for getting started and progressing to basic tricks.
Outdoor Fun for All Ages
Turn any environment into a playground in just minutes with the lightweight, portable Base Line. A perfect way to improve balance, core strength, and coordination, slacklining is a fun, healthy hobby the whole family can enjoy.
Everything You Need
- Nylon Slackline
- Ratchet Tensioner
- 2 Tree Wraps
Quick, Easy Set Up
Locate 2 trees or other sturdy anchor points. Trees should have at least a 12" diameter and be closer together than the length of the line. The closer the trees, the sturdier your line will be.
Wrap the included tree protection pads around each tree at the height you want to hang your slackline. This protects the trees, as well as prolongs the life of your slackline.
Bring the slackline's reinforced loop around 1 tree and feed the flat end through the loop. Pro Tip: Fold the line like a taco where it passes through the loop to keep the walking surface flat.
Feed the flat end of your line through the ratchet and pull the excess through. Use the ratchet's lever to tighten the slackline until you can stand in the middle. The tighter the line, the sturdier it will be.
The Base Line is made of static nylon webbing. This durable slackline is fray-resistant and stands up to rain and UV exposure. Available in two lengths: 50-foot and 85-foot.
Slackline Industries stands behind the product line, offering full warranties and customer service.
Slackline Industries (SI) is the premier brand in slacklining, providing a range of high-quality products to support the entire spectrum of slackline styles and users. SI is dedicated to leading the industry in standard-setting programming and product innovations that focus on performance, safety, education, and environmentally responsible etiquette.
Slackline Industries’ goal is to make slacklining accessible to everyone through our line of user-friendly products. Every product has been designed with these principles to enhance traditional slacklining.
- Simplicity: easy to assemble and use
- Function: leverage new technologies
- Quality: reliable and safe for all
- Innovation: design for modern slackers
Turn any environment into a playground with this slackline designed as a complete kit for beginners who are looking to improve their skills. Slacklining is the perfect way to improve balancing abilities and core strength. If you are a beginner or intermediate slacker with the potential and desire to take it up a notch, the Slackline Industries Baseline is for you! Slacklining is a great activity that requires little investment and gets kids and families outside. Slacklining is a great physical activity that promotes hand and eye coordination, balance, and creativity. Great for use as a yoga slackline. Average time from opening the box to kids on the line is under 10 minutes which makes this convenient and easy to take just about anywhere.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My wife and i bought this for our 28 year old son. What a geat gift. He loves it and so do we. It's not easy to do, but it's fun to try and learn. Definitely see improvement the more you try. My son can easily take this anywhere. It's also a great icebreaker to meet people. It's a so much fun you don't realize your getting exercise. It can actually be quite a workout. So far we always use it barefoot, but will try it with sneakers too. Enjoy!
A few notes:
- The slack line appears to be VERY well built. It is a very tough ratchet strap. Having said that, if you drag it through the dirt, across the rocks or if you don't store it carefully, it will start to fray and fall apart. Take care of it and it will last beautifully. We have taken down and set ours up a number of times and it still looks like new.
- The ratchets work great. Some reviews mentioned ratchets that were tough to work with/undo. Ratchets are difficult (period). When they are really tight, they pop when you release the tension - which can, at times, be difficult to do. The solution is to be firm with it. Ratchets are solid and can withstand a lot of tension. When they are under a lot of tension, such as when the slack line is setup, expect it to pop. Practice it a few times before you make it really tight so you get the feel of loosening it.
This kit is perfect for starters. It's easy to setup and the DVD it comes with is SOOO helpful. It actually teaches you the correct way to slackline instead of just trying to hop on and walk across. I learned how to balance on each leg one at a time then progressively started walking and now I can make it across most every time!
The only downside is that the tree wraps aren't terribly big, I usually have to put them both together to get it all way around a decent sized tree. But you can also just use a towel or something similar which is what I do.