- Series: Southern Classics
- Paperback: 484 pages
- Publisher: University of South Carolina Press; First Edition edition (February 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570031037
- ISBN-13: 978-1570031038
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,162,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Slave Trading in the Old South (Southern Classics) First Edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Bancroft's college-level study was first published in 1931, challenging many common myths about antebellum slavery. Today this classic reappears to involve new generations of historians and students in the examination of slavery in both northern and southern states. His approach still holds much food for thought. -- Midwest Book Review