- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Florida; 1st edition (August 11, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813028418
- ISBN-13: 978-0813028415
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,503,638 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Slavery And The Peculiar Solution: A History Of The American Colonization Society Hardcover – August 11, 2005
Featured resources in history
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
"An excellent book and an important contribution to the study of slavery and race in America." -- North Carolina Historical Review, October 2005
...offers [an] insightful treatment of colonization...makes a substantial case for colonization's centrality to antebellum political and cultural debate. -- The Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?