|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $5.00 (33%)
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link," you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Follow the Author
The Slayer's Reverse Harem: The Complete Series Kindle Edition
- ASIN : B07JYRM1KQ
- Publication date : October 27, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 4884 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 454 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1731409583
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #149,780 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Strong sassy capable h
- sexy possessive alpha vampire male leads that aren't afraid to support and stand behind a strong woman.
- humor&witty banter
-**super hot** couple, menage&group love scenes.(srsly. DAYUM!)
- great writingthat grips you from the get-go
- addictive storyline that covers a unique&compelling arc of both the general story and of individual characters.
- danger&excitement that'll keep you on the edge of your seat.
- FANTASTIC HEA
I definitely recommend this series and will be devouring more work from this author
Some parts feel a bit rushed and could have used more back story and character development.
They're either like this, hastily put together, or they're about teenagers barely old enough to even read the book, much less star in it. What's wrong with writing about grown women? You know, 25 years old and older.. Hell, even 23 would work! Other than other 18 year olds, no one should want to read a book about teenagers having group sex, regardless of it being the point of the book or not. They're still kids, for goodness sakes. And no, I'm not that old.. I'm just tired of rarely finding books staring adults. Actual adults, not just, barely, legally so. And sadly, most of these authors are quite a bit older than the character. They should know better! One 18+ RH book I started to read was about a FIFTEEN year old girl. Anyway, I'll get off of my soapbox...especially since that last bit had nothing to do with this book.