Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chic Jegging Capri Pants in Plus Size by Diane Gilman
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on January 31, 2014
I liked the Khaki material, but was so disappointed when I realized how large it was. I don't think I can even alter it to fit. I ordered this size because of the sizing info shown on website. Will recommend but pay great attention to sizing info shown. My 2XL waist measured 38" without stretching and not 36" as stated. When smaller sizes are available I will order a smaller one.
on July 2, 2015
Should have listened to the other reviews, these pants are terrible. The grey is like an acid wash 80's color, nothing like the picture. These are such unflattering pants and so ugly, the size is weird. They were too small in the wrong places and too large in the wrong places. Just overall bad combination and material did not even feel comfortable. Do not let yourself be fooled by the price because its not worth it.
on February 24, 2014
I have these in petite XXL. The leg length is perfect, even after washing and drying. Plan to order in white, too. Wish the pants had pockets.
on September 15, 2013
First time buying this brand & will buy again. Awesone fit, material comfortable & stretchy. Really worth the price, plus free shipping, can't go wrong.
on August 26, 2015
Smelled pretty terrible when I took them out of the package. I washed them and the smell was gone, but I have never owned a pair of pants/capris that fit as weird as these do. The waist fits fine, but the bottoms were snug on my calves and then the rest of it was a baggy mess. The fabric did not have a nice feel to it and just overall bad. Definitely should have tried on before I washed-- cheap capris, but definitely get what you pay for.
on July 17, 2014
I normally wear a size 16-18 and bought the xxl in these because I did not want them to be too snug. They did not shrink at all when washed and dried. Fortunately I am quite handy with the sewing machine so I took about 3 inches of elastic out and sewed up the side seam. I traveled with them and they did not wrinkle in the suitcase. Did not give five stars because of sizing issue.
on June 23, 2015
Knowing these capris only came in size 2X when I ordered, I knew these would look different than as on the model shown, but these just look....bad. They fit larger than they should, adding unnecessary bulk to the midsection. Also, the material is thick, scratchy and irritating. I ended up giving these to my mom, she doesn't mind them, but she isn't very picky with clothing. 2 stars for decent quality at a fair price, other than that, these pants are useless to me. Would not purchase again and wouldn't recommend to a friend
on June 6, 2014
They were awful. They looked cheap. I don't know what kind of material that was either. They were a little to old fashion for me.
on July 23, 2015
I was skeptical of item sizing and odor of fabric, but took a chance. I needed a new white capri and this was priced so affordably and was by Diane Gilman that I bought. Glad that I did because fit is perfect, well made, color is a blue white, cannot see thru fabric, material has a definite texture but not too heavy. I had a Diane Gillman jean made of this fabric, so was familiar with feel. I noticed a slight "plastic" odor; but washed before wear and odor was gone. I am 5' 2" and heavier in torso than my calf area. The length on the petite did fit me longer that 21", more like an ankle pant (which I liked). Price, quality, and fit all worked for me.
on July 7, 2014
Horrible quality and way too big! The picture of the pants is not what I got.