SleekEZ Original Deshedding Grooming Tool
|Price:||$17.95 + $4.64 shipping|
- Patented Wave Pattern Blade. Made from premium high carbon steel that safely and gently removes loose hair, dirt, and dander without snagging or irritating your pets skin or damaging their coat.
- Crafted with Ergonomics in Mind. The smooth, easy to grip poplar wood handle fits comfortably in your hand during grooming sessions.
- Simple & Effective. From Shabby to Sleek in just minutes. Enjoy 95% less shedding after just one use. Keep your house cleaner and your pets from itching.
- Multi-Purpose. Great for removing pet hair from cars, furniture, carpets, blankets, pet beds, and more.
- Ideal for Medium to Large Dogs. Proudly Made in the USA. Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Finally, a dog grooming tool also for shorter-coated and wire-haired dogs this 5" SleekEZ dog grooming tool is doggone perfect for your canine friend. Due to our patented, exclusive tooth pattern, our tool works on a variety of coats. Whether your dog has very short fur to long fur with a thick undercoat, our tool does an excellent job at removing dead hair, dirt and dander. It works excellently on bully breeds, Chihuahuas, terriers and any dogs with short- to medium-length coats. Dogs that are sensitive to longer-toothed grooming brushes and combs prefer and enjoy the SleekEZ.
Size: 5 inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||$4.64||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Brandish||Koodella||VJO Global Ventures||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 5.5 x 1.5 in||2 x 4 x 5.5 in||4.65 x 6.26 x 2.24 in||1.63 x 4.75 x 2.9 in||3.7 x 8 x 1.5 in||2.6 x 8.2 x 1.6 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great product and I highly recommend.
I was concerned it would hurt her. No problems there. Definitely worth the money (despite people saying you could make your own -- uh ok feel free to go through that, but he price point here is worth it!)