|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25.98 x 23.43 x 6.5 inches|
|Item model number||Kneeling|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
5-Year Indoor Furniture Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Covers accidents, product breakdowns, stains, rips, tears, and more
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/7
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
SLEEKFORM Kneeling Chair Height Adjustable for Office & Home | Ergonomic Posture Corrective Seat | Knee Stool for Bad Back Support, Neck Pain & Spine Relief | Orthopedic Faux Leather Knees Cushions
|You Save:||$15.57 (11%)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||25.98 x 23.43 x 6.5 inches|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- [REDUCE PAIN] The Atlanta positions you with an open hip angle that encourages an upright, straight posture. This gives you natural, correct alignment in your back, shoulders and neck while sitting
- [ADJUSTABLE] This adjustability of the seat angle (91°-117°) will allow you to find the perfect position that fits your specific needs. It’s ideal for people 5’2”-6’6” with a height adjustment range 21”-28”. Design for use at a 29” desk
- [VERSATILE] The Atlanta is perfect for comfortable meditation, computer work, typing or gaming, a sewing or crafting chair, an ergo posture correcting chair and holds up to 265 lbs of adult weight (max weight capacity), easy on the coccyx/ tailbone
- [IMPROVED WHEELS] This chair comes with 2” universal rolling castor wheels, allowing them to be replaced or switched out whenever you need. It is portable and can easily be moved through your space while protecting all types of flooring. Now with front locking castors
- [COMFORT] The 4” thick padded cushions allow you to sit comfortably without sinking through the cushion. A backsaver for people with lumbar or sciatic pain
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Perks of The Atlanta
Open Hip Angle
Once you take a seat in The Atlanta you will likely notice an immediate difference in how your body feels.
When you place your weight onto your sit bones the chair gently tilts your pelvis forward encouraging a natural upright posture. This posture engages your core muscles eliminating pressure on your spinal discs, back and shoulders. The best part about a kneeling chair is if you find yourself craving a new position, just move your weight onto your shins to change it up, take one or both knees out, or even sit on it backwards- there are no rules! Whichever way you feel the most comfortable is best… pretty radical, we know…
What About My Knees?
Don't be fooled by the term "kneeling chair". When sitting in the Alpharetta the majority of your weight remains in your buttocks and any weight in your legs is placed on your shins. This allows you to be able to sit in this position all day long without any pain or discomfort in your knees.
Key Features of The Atlanta
- Added seat adjustability (97°-127°)
- More height adjustment ability (21”-28”)
- Open hip angle for effortless upright posture
- Weight capacity of up to 220 lbs
- Steel frame making it lightweight, strong and long lasting.
- 4 inch thick cushions for added comfort
- Faux leather, black cushion covers, easy to keep clean and durable
- Natural, effortless S curve for your back to help with pain
Our wheels were designed to be safe for any floor type, but if you find they aren't working for your specific needs you can always change them out. They are universal castors with a 49mm bearing.
The Atlanta was designed to work with a standard 29" inch high desk.
The Atlanta works for anyone from 5'1" to 6'6" and can hold up to 220 lbs.
It is completely normal to experience some discomfort or tenderness in the shins and knees when you first begin to use the chair, but after that your shins will strengthen and take most of your weight. Your knees should be perfectly fine!
The Atlanta positions you with an open hip angle that effortlessly encourages an upright posture. This will align your back, shoulders and neck and reduce pain typically caused from sitting.
The Atlanta has been carefully crafted with durable, smooth rolling wheels. These wheels also come with a universal stem making the chair completely customizable.
They are safe on all floor types and are proven to be long lasting.
The manual adjustment of The Atlanta allows you to customize the height of your chair to fit your needs whether you are small, tall or have an atypical sized desk.
The height varies from 21" to 28" with a seat with an angle adjustment from 97° to 127°.
The 4 inch thick cushions of The Atlanta allow you to sit comfortably without sinking through to the core of the chair and maintain their shape no matter how much sitting you do. The steel frame makes the chair durable and long lasting.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Quality Control – As you can see from the picture, the seat is crooked. They need a little better quality control.
2. The seat is level, not angled – My previous kneeling chair (and most kneeling chairs I see being sold) was angled so some of your weight is distributed to the knees. This seat is level, so it still functions more like a regular chair.
The chair does help because it keeps me from sitting in funky positions like I have a tendency to do in my regular chair, but I would like to have a little more of my weight distributed away from my back.
A design change they could easily make to this chair is an adjustable seat where you could change the angle to distribute varying amounts of weight to the knees. You could angle it down at first, and if your knees start to bother you could adjust it flat to redistribute the weight.
1. Metal construction
2. Easy to put together
3. Plenty of cushion
Note: The picture of the person sitting in the chair is very small, almost child-like. At almost six feet, I definitely don’t fit the same way in the chair.
I was browsing amazon for a while and I seen a recommended product, but it did not look like a chair, I thought it was some workout equipment. A kneeling chair? Never heard of them.
Looking through the list of kneeling chairs, there were several, but this Sleekform chair is the one to get, i.m.o. Most of the other chairs were more expensive (almost twice the money) and a few were wooden and had issues with frames splitting/cracking according to reviews.
Anyway, I got this chair two days ago and it went together in about 10 minutes..very simple construction. It feels robust and I feel I can trust it for my 6'4'' 215 lb. frame as the rated weight limit is 250 lb. The past 2 days have seen me abandon my old office chair for the Sleekform. I have no issues with sitting for long periods of time. My shins are a bit pressure sensitive, so they do ache after about an hour of use of the chair, but it is nothing that I feel is a result of design. Placing a small and thin pillow on the kneeling pad certainly fixes this issue.
The chair itself has an adjustable height/angle by turning of a dial that is built-in under the seat. When you adjust the chair from its default lowest position, it raises up higher and tilts more forward (this is to accommodate taller folks). The whole trick of this kneeling position vs a normal chair is that in a normal chair you are usually slumping back in the chair and/or putting some pressure on your spine. With the kneeling chair you are positioned upright and leaning forward, which helps keep your back upright and correct (like when you are standing).
This chair is also very light at 16 lbs. and is also very portable. The rolling wheels are also a plus.
I would most definitely recommend this chair to anyone that has back problems and needs a convenient alternative to a standard chair. Even more so, I feel that anyone that works in a garage or office could find a lot to like about this chair.
I highly recommend.