Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on August 26, 2013
I have been unhappy with my $2,000 Stearns & Foster mattress as I chose too firm and it seems to be making a dent where I sleep. ((As a side note, I weigh 108lbs , so this should not have happend the first year. My husband weighs 211, but since he travels 50% time his side is just starting to "dent" more noticibly) ) . I tried a 4 inch memory foam topper, but it made my husband too hot. (Honestly, me too.) This is perfect. Just the right amount of padding, no heat. I have back and jpont problems, but can honestly say I feel better since this wool topper has been on our bed.
on June 14, 2015
I needed a soft but supportive layer for my too soft latex mattress. This mattress topper is just what I needed! It did take a little trial and error though. The baffles run vertically and so are a bit less supportive running in that direction. Folding it over to double it makes it too firm. The best solution was to turn it sideways on the bed, so the baffles are horizontal, after which I found immediate comfort and support for my back and hips. My best recommendation if you need this for support as I did, and have a Queen size mattress is to order the King size, as when you turn it sideways it will cover the length of the bed with about a foot of overhang on the sides. If support is not your issue, I believe the Queen size running vertically would be fine.

Now. As far as the commenter claiming there is a chemical smell, this is simply NOT true. I am extremely chemical sensitive, and the topper just smells like sheep. That's it. I used to take my dog for herding lessons. I know what sheep smell like. It is a pleasing organic smell, but it is not too strong at all. You may smell it a bit when you walk into the room, but it will not keep you up at night and it is not offensive.
on July 25, 2015
It works, but it's not an absolute solution to an over heating foam bed. I'd say it's about 80% percent effective for myself. But I'm an extreme warm sleeper. This should work really well for moderately warm sleepers. I wish I would have went with a 3" version though.
on June 8, 2016
This has saved me having to get rid of my expensive foam mattress. I sleep a bit firmer and somewhat cooler with this on it. It has made my bed much more comfortable now. The queen size fits perfectly on my queen mattress. The straps keep it in place. There is no smell at all after having it out of its package for a couple of weeks. Thanks to Sleep & Beyond and to those Merino sheep. What a relief. Next, I'll try a pillow!
on July 17, 2014
I put this on top of my tempur pedic mattress to keep from getting too hot. It has worked well for this; I no longer wake up sweating. I don't sink in to the mattress as much with this on top, so makes the bed a little more firm. Since it is not washable, I fit this inside a twin size duvet cover.
on December 9, 2015
I was hesitant to buy this topper, since so many reviews talked about it helping then stay cool, while my problem is the opposite: I have had a cold back on my mattress for several years. I've tried several mattress toppers, that were no help. Until I bought this wool topper. Heaven. I am, like Goldilocks, neither too warm nor too cool anymore. I feel nested when I get in bed each night, and my sleep has improved.
on May 31, 2014
Love it but the elastic on the corners that keep it in place don't stay they pop back up, although once the sheet is on the mattress the topper stays in place so the elastic straps are pretty useless-for my mattress anyway.
Another poster says the wool stinks but I didn't notice that at all and I was concerned about it because my husband has a very sensitive nose.
I chose this mattress topper because it's a natural fiber.
on December 18, 2016
I have this product on my two year old Serta iComfort Prodigy Everfeel Mattress. It does help with but does not cure the heat from the foam mattress and it does help keep me warm on a cold winter night. Definitely adds to the comfort of the Serta Prodigy mattress. The pad adds very little thickness to the mattress and had very little smell to it. It has quality stitching and seems to be of very good quality. Now only if the pad could fix the low spot in the middle of the mattress!
on September 10, 2015
We replaced a 3" gel topper with this and we really like it! No chemical odor and it's very comfortable. We aren't experiencing any pressure points and we're enjoying a better night's sleep.
on April 16, 2017
I just got out of the hospital and have lost some muscle... sleeping on my side hurts my thigh/hip bone....I just had my most enjoyable night's sleep because of this product. Just enough softness to releive pain......It is worth every penny. I am so glad that I bought this. No toxic gases it feels so healthy and peaceful. Love it