Sleep Mask - Counting Shleep - Best Sleeping Quality - Eye Mask for Night or Travel - Includes Memory Foam, Carry Pouch and Ear Plugs - Sleep Better Now!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UPGRADED MEMORY FOAM material Adapts to Your Face making for the Perfect Fit (and Blocking All Light!)
- CONTOURED SHAPE Does Not Create Pressure on your Eyes or Eyelashes (which means you can Open Your Eyes and Still Enjoy Darkness)
- EAR PLUGS AND CARRY POUCH, Makes it Perfect for Travellers and Shift Workers.
- BLOCKS INCOMING LIGHT so You Can Fall Asleep Fast (and Stay Asleep).
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Improve your Sleep Now, Feel Better and More Energized in the morning
Do you feel tired in the morning? Do you wake up often during the night? Do you feel as if all the hours you put into sleeping are not paying off enough?
Everyone should be able to enjoy the amazing feeling of renewed energy after a deep night of restful sleep.
Unfortunately, most of us sleep poorly because of light pollution. Even if you are able to block most of the light with blinds in your room, this is not enough to block 100% of the light. And even the smallest light interferes with the production of sleep hormones like melatonin, which are key to your sleep quality.
Sleeping is essential to recover from the daily stress of life, so if you don’t get high quality sleep, you don’t recover enough and you suffer from chronic fatigue.
Introducing the Sleep Mask that is going to turn nights around for you, brought to you by Counting Shleep.- Block out incoming lights and improve your sleep quality.
- Feel amazing and energized after an improved sleep.
- Relax and fall asleep quickly.
- Contoured shape doesn’t create pressure on the eyes or discomfort in the eyelashes.
- Memory Foam material molds adequately to your face and blocks all incoming light (no more annoying little imperfections that let some light in).
- Perfect for Men, Women and Children alike.
- Open your eyes and still enjoy the relaxation benefits of total darkness.
Best of all, there is No Risk! You are Backed by our Lifetime Warranty!
We Cannot Guarantee this Special Pricing, So Be Sure to Buy Today!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The version I had was a smooth black color. The product photo looks like it's a fuzzy gray version now, so hopefully it's better?
My hubby stays up late a LOT. He works a lot and accomplishes a lot during the late late hours. I often have trouble falling asleep because he leaves his light on and works on the computer. It was my oldest daughter who insisted I try a few out because her husband swears by night sleeping masks and he drives a truck for a living and needs a deep restful sleep, which these have helped him with. So, with some pushing and prodding, my husband and daughter convinced me to keep testing these out because I'm a light sleeper and am very groggy throughout the day more often than not.
Like I said, this is my 3rd one. The first two I tried are very common types. This one however conforms nicely to the face. I do see a bit of light coming through near my cheeks, but not a ton. And only when I open my eyes. Now...here's what I like about this particular mask.
It has a velcro elastic strap on it. Not just elastic and not just what I call a bra strap on the back. It is also much thicker than most that I have seen and touched. It comes with ear plugs which are inside a plastic case along with a black tie bag to keep it all together. The mask is molded, not flat. My very first experience using an eye mask, I woke up super blurry and stayed blurry throughout the day, so that kept me away from these for many many years. The second one I tested did the same thing. But only did it once, so when I reviewed that one, after a week, I figured I just had tired eyes the first night. But like I said, that one kept falling off no matter how tight I made the strap without squeezing my face. And maybe it falling off was why my eyes weren't blurry the next day. I pretty much considered it a fluke.
This one stayed on over night. It did shift some, but I have a small head so I am very aware that anything I put on my head has risk of falling off. Even ball caps. This did well. And I appreciate that the material does not sit on my eyes. As like I said before, I woke up twice with other masks with blurry eyes and feared it happening again. I'm peri menopausal, so sleep is super important to me because a good nights sleep is extremely rare these days! When testing this, my eyes were fine in the morning and after a few nights, on the 3rd night, I actually had a good nights sleep. Don't even remember dreaming, that's how deep it was. So with that effect, I am giving this more than 5 stars. I think it's well made. Not cheap like others. The foam cushioning is perfect for protection and does not allow the material to sit on the eyelids and it doesn't fall off like my other ones do. This one is my keeper so far and I do recommend this as a quality sleep mask. I would also easily give this as a gift to my friends!
We received a discount to give our honestly quirky opinion of this product. No greenbacks were exchanged nor are we affiliated with the seller or Amazon. Let us know if this helped you!
The problems with OTHER masks I’ve tried:
- Too hot
- Strap is too uncomfortable to sleep on
- Flat design makes it hard to get a good fit, light gets in or it’s too tight
- Eyelids are usually forcefully shut
These are not issues that you face with this mask. Here are the pros:
- The straps are thin pieces of elastic. Not difficult to sleep on.
- It uses Velcro to secure the straps, which makes it easy to adjust night to night. I didn’t find it bulky at all.
- Contoured shape means that you can open your eyes while wearing the mask.
- Soft material
- Smells clean (I mention this because other reviewers noted a strange smell. I did not.)
- Nose area is shaped so there is no pressure on the nose and it blocks out the light nicely
- Comes with a drawstring pouch and earplugs (I haven’t tried the earplugs because I have a baby who doesn’t sleep through the night)
- Lifetime warrantee
- Stays cool.
- Sturdy, well made.
- If you have a small nose, a little light can sneak in through the nose area of the mask.
- Looks like a tiny bra, lol.
All in all, this is by far the best mask I have ever used. I highly recommend it!
Full disclosure: I have received this product at a reduced price in exchange for an HONEST review. I take reviewing seriously (as I rely on reviews myself when purchasing products) and will only give 100% truthful feedback. I NEVER receive product in exchange for giving a favorable review. Don’t believe me? Check out my other reviews. A free product does not equal a 5 star review with me.
The arrived on time and in excellent condition. I will definitely do business with this seller again!
I did get a discount on these, however that in no way sways my opinion, these are awesome.
Most recent customer reviews
overall- it works so well that i never get to use it.Read more