- Save 25% each on Qualifying items offered by Prime Effects when you purchase 12 or more. Enter code GOE7F4YG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Prime Effects when you purchase 6 or more. Enter code AQRDK4FB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Prime Effects™ when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code RPK3TM5X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Prime Effects™ when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code BHPGEB5N at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sleep Mask with Ear Plugs - For Sleeping Anywhere, Travel, Long Flights or Short Naps, Blocks Light Fully, Super Lightweight, Soft & Comfortable, Wide Strap with Velcro and Earplugs Holder, Extreme Quality & Comfort. Money Back Guarantee.
- BLOCKS OUT ALL LIGHT: This Sleep Mask really DOES block out ALL the light. Stays in place naturally, even when you move around and roll over
- SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT, but with STURDY construction - it does NOT fall apart after a couple months like so many other sleep masks do. The elastic strap maintains its shape and elasticity
- FEATHER SOFT and feather light - it barely feels like it is there. It doesn't smudge makeup or make your eyes puffy
- EARPLUGS INCLUDED and comes excellent tips for best use and results. Ear plugs stay with the mask, so they don't get lost or misplaced. 100% Manufacturer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Do you want to sleep better? Get the best sleep mask on the market and be well rested!
You may have bought a sleep mask in the past, only to find that it was poor quality, didn't fit, let in light, was uncomfortable, ruined makeup and worst of all, broke after a few uses. Not so with this mask!
Want the best? Get the benefits of this mask now
- It actually blocks all light
- It is soft and feather light
- It is comfortable and lets you sleep really well
- Our buyers love it and so will you
- It is perfect for children, women and men, and easily adjusts to all head sizes
- Has a fast and convenient velcro fastener
- The sturdy wide strap is comfortable, well attached and holds the mask exactly where you want it, even when you toss and turn
- The strap has 2 snazzy holders for your ear plugs, so they never get lost or misplaced
The sturdy construction using soft and light weight materials makes the mask super light weight, very flexible and allows it to breathe really well. This makes it comfortable all night, cool around the eyes and safe for makeup. It easily fits into your bag, is easily washable, and comes with clear instructions on how to best use both mask and ear plugs for best results and sleep uninterrupted by light or noise.
When you order now, know that you are protected by a 90 days no questions asked full money back manufacturer guarantee. Your satisfaction is our goal.
Get more than one and save
Want more than one? Check the Special Offers section above
You get the best sleep mask with a RISK FREE 100% money back manufacturer guarantee. You also get the ear plugs and an eBook with natural sleep tips to help you sleep even better.
Get yours now.
Use when you want to sleep better, by blocking out unwanted light and sounds.
1 Sleep Mask with Wide Adjustable Strap 2 Ear Plugs 1 Directions for use
Bend the mask slightly towards you, so the nose flap flips inwards and upwards, then place the mask over your eyes and fasten the strap around your head. Adjust as needed so the nose flap blocks light from coming in next to your nose.
Top Customer Reviews
The thing that makes this sleep mask work so well is that it has a little flap that covers the extra space at the top of your nose between your eyes to block extra light. I used to have a different sleep mask that did not have this feature and blocking that marginal amount of light makes a world of difference in your sleep.
This is a light-weight, simple-to-use mask. And it blocks out all light and it is comfortable. We do not have black-out blinds and our next door neighbor insists on keeping their backdoor floodlight (I kid you not) on throughout the night. So on the nights I do not go out and personally shut it off, I need a mask, because their floodlight is about 10 feet away from my side of the bed. This one blocks it all out.
I do not, however, use the ear plugs but this is only because I, believe it or not, put my ear-buds in my ears and listen to white noise/sleep sounds. So could not give a review on those, though I am sure they work fine; I cannot listen to my own heartbeat going to sleep and this is what tends to happen to me when I use earplugs. :)
I recommend this mask for anyone who needs complete darkness to sleep.
Another reviewer mention an unpleasant smell that kept them from sleeping while wearing them. I noticed the smell when I first put them on, but afterwards it quickly faded and I haven't smelled it again since.
The ear plugs fit neatly into two slots in the face mask, but be careful that they're firmly in place, because they can fall out! The same goes for your ears. I woke up this morning with both plugs lying on my pillow. I was surprised, because they were firmly in my ears when I went to sleep. They could've easily gotten lost.
Overall, you're not going to find a much better sleeping mask than this. 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Blocks out most of the light, helps avoid distractions, especially if my wife is reading on her phone.Published 1 day ago by Lightbringer42
Works better than every other sleep mask I have used. The key is the inverted flap for the bridge of the nose where daylight will always try to creep in. Read morePublished 3 days ago by a single white female
I use this for travel and while I haven't needed the earplugs, it was a thoughtful inclusion with the mask.Published 9 days ago by Hellzapopn
I bought this last year and it's still going strong! I love how it's adjustable and comes with ear plugs.Published 14 days ago by Matthew Ryan
The mask does the job but I find the Velcro irritating on the back of my head. I have to make sure I move it where it is not directly under my head or it starts to hurt. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Chelle
Going from putting a blanket over my eyes to using the Prime Effects sleep mask is amazing. I wish I did it a long time ago. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Linda M. Fortney