Sleep Master Sleep Mask
- Fully adjustable, light-weight and breathable cool satin sleep mask
- Durable, soft, flexible and wide to surround your head comfortably, connects easily in the back with velcro strips
- Synthetic outer shell/ Cotton interior
- No Latex, Hypoallergenic and Hand Washable
- MADE IN USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's a lot larger than the average sleep mask. So there's a lot more room for casual movement without sudden flashes of light. I doubt any mask will keep all light out under every condition unless you are gluing it to you, especially for people who have big noses or a facial arrangement that puts the bridge of nose far out from from far-sides of eyes. But this does much, much better than both my others. Also there's a lot of extra strap room for me, but I just saw a review where a guy griped he had to sew on extra velcro. Boy he must have a head the size of a pumpkin! Some people do I guess. I have a fairly small head and it is quite a bit longer than the other 2 sleep masks I had, so I think it is well proportioned for this kind of product.
2. It's true the back-strap is nicely padded and large. If you wear it low (more toward base of skull) it's not a bulk problem but probably at the straight back of head, for people with very firm pillows, sleeping on their back, it certainly could be. For me, my hair was always getting stuck in the velcro of my other sleep masks which drives me nuts. This one the velcro is only 1/3 the width of the back of the mask so it keeps my hair out much better. Plus, you get it tightened 'just right' and you can pull it on and off and you don't have to use the velcro anymore. I like the padded wrap-around personally.
3. It's very soft. But really, most eye masks are soft.Read more ›
The top rated review here on amazon seems extremely defensive of this sleep mask and a bit cynical and patronizing towards people who this sleep mask clearly doesn't work for, a little odd and rude of them to be. The truth of the matter is is that a sleep mask is a very personal choice and depends on the shape of a persons head/nose and what may work for one may not work for another. In the same way a body soap may work for someone but that may also irritate another persons skin, it's a personal thing. In my review here I've tried to look at this from not just how it works for me but how it works for the broader spectrum of people. Please don't listen to reviews that slam people whose reviews differ from them.
I am one who needs pitch black to sleep and as it has been shown it is much healthier to sleep in complete darkness a functional and comfortable sleep mask is ideal. Especially when rays of sunlight come through in the early morning.
I came to amazon knowing they would have a wide selection and this one seemed to be the holy grail of sleep masks yet the reviews seem divided so I will try to hit on the important points.
1. The mask is very wide which is important to block light out. However the nose slot may or may not fit someones nose. The photo showing the sleep mask on the woman fits her so perfectly in every way (nose, forehead, head size) it would be nice if everyone's face was so perfectly proportioned but that is not the case. For me this doesn't block out all the light but does block most and I haven't found one that blocks all light. Depending on how this fits your nose/forehead it may block out more or less light.
2. The mask does not have an elastic but instead wraps around and overlaps and Velcros.Read more ›
P.S. My husband, who worked night shift for many years and who was skeptical that any sleep mask could be as good as I claimed, tried my mask yesterday. That convinced him that I was in no way exaggerating. Hurrah! I have ordered another Sleep Master and look forward to receiving it so we both can get the rest we need. Thank you!
THIS MASK is designed the way ALL MASKS should be -- it covers a very wide area and protects completely from light leaks. It is also incredibly soft and because it wraps completely around the head, it doesn't shift around or feel uncomfortable. It's broad enough around the sides to even cover the ears to some degree, which helps with noise protection.
THEY SHOULD ALL BE DESIGNED THIS WAY. I wish I had found this mask 20 years ago!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This mask is wonderful. It's very comfortable on the eyes. No awkward cups, just smooth and silky soft. There is no elastic so it doesn't get caught in my hair, either. Read morePublished 1 day ago by J. Beadle
I truly love this sleep mask... soft, silk-like material that will have you dead to the world in three minutes or less.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is HANDS DOWN the best sleep mask I have ever worn. I had recently bought 3 different types of the foam masks ... Read morePublished 3 days ago by E'Laisa
Works winderfully completely blacks out all light and most noisePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
This mask definitely blocks out the light which is my main purpose, but doesn't work so well to muffle any type of sound:( I can't stand ear plugs, because they cause my ears to... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Thea Beth Thorne
GREAT sleep mask. Throw in the included ear plugs, pop this baby on, and sleep like a champ. I go to bed a couple hours before my girlfriend, and she is now free to watch her... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer