Allstar Innovations The Sleep Styler, The heat-free Nighttime Hair Curlers for Short or Long Fine Hair, Mini (3” Rollers), 12 Count, As Seen on Shark Tank
|Price:||($8.98 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$26.01 (74%)|
- SAVE TIME: Dry and style your hair while you sleep and save time during your morning routine
- STOP DAMAGING HAIR: Super-absorbent heat-free rollers can curl your hair without damaging it
- SOFT MEMORY FOAM CORE: The Sleep Styler is as comfortable to sleep on as a pillow & Microfiber material holds 4-5x its weight in water and dries fast
- LARGE SLEEP STYLER: If you have long, thick, or curly hair or human hair extensions, our LARGE roller set, which includes (8) Six Inch Rollers, is best for you! LARGE Rollers can also be used to naturally straighten hair
- MINI SLEEP STYLER: If you have long, but fine hair that struggles to hold a curl or hair length between chin and shoulder blades then our MINI roller set, which includes (12) Three Inch Rollers, is best for you
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From Tara Brown
I invented the Sleep Styler because I needed an easier way to achieve the bouncy curls I love. Now I don't need to spend hours in the morning to get the look I desire.
Achieve beautiful styles, effortlessly
Look your best without the stress
The Sleep Styler is the only heat-free, hands-free hairstyling system out there. The patented super absorbent heat-free rollers curl your hair while you sleep and save an hour of styling time in the morning. Wake up refreshed with stylish curls without the stress. Simply Set, Sleep, & Go!
Comes in 2 Sizes
2 Sizes to choose from
Choose the Sleep Styler System based on your hair type.
12 Sleep Styler Rollers per pack
For short or fine hair, we recommend you try our Sleep Styler Mini. It's shorter size is more manageable for short or fine hair.
8 Sleep Styler Rollers per pack
For long, thick or curly hair, we recommend you try out Sleep Styler Large. The larger roller helps by giving more area to wrap your curls.
How to apply and remove the Sleep Styler Roller
Step 1 - 2
After washing your hair, towel dry to damp and apply favorite styling product. Then divide hair into sections, combing each one smooth.
Place the roller against your head with the strap at the top & facing forward.
Step 3 - 4
While holding the strap out the way, wrap a section of hair around the roller. Roll hair away from your face. Note, the tighter you wrap, the tighter the curl.
Wrap the strap around the roller in the opposite direction as your hair & fasten the strap to the hook and loop strip.
Step 5 - 6
Now get your Beauty Sleep!
Wake up and slide the rollers out of your new bouncy curls.
Apply a light hairspray to hold the look longer.
The Allstar Sleep Styler lets you curl your hair without damaging it! Just wash, wrap damp hair in rollers, and enjoy a good night sleep; wake and slide the rollers out of your big bouncy curls! Allstar Sleep Styler is made with super absorbent memory-foam core that wicks moisture out of your hair while remaining dry to the touch Saves you time during your morning routine!
Size: 3 Inch (12 Count)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Tifara Beauty 42-pack 7" Flexible Curling Rods
30pcs Aimin Hair Rollers Night Sleep Foam Hair Curler Rollers Flexible Soft Pillow Hair Rollers DIY Sponge Hair Styling Rollers Tools
Conair Big Curl Foam Rollers, 9 Count
30 Pieces Hair Curler Rollers DIY Night Sleep Foam Hair Styling Tools Flexible Soft Sponge Pillow Hair Rollers With Storage Bag (5 Colors)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||HometownDiscounts||Brikk||Aimin Hair||Amazon.com||Suptee|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The design makes so sense. You'll need three arms or someone to help you to properly, evenly wrap the strap around the roller to secure it.
- It's a soft roller but it isn't comfortable to sleep on. It is not like sleeping on a memory foam pillow... It's better than sleeping on plastic rollers but not by much.
- The curls came out uneven and will fall out with no product. The result might be fine for an everyday look, but then why go to the trouble of putting these in and sleeping uncomfortably? It's an 8 hour investment for a subpar outcome.
The tape around the box holding the product was already cut open. The plastic container that you see in the photo does not have a logo. The instructions booklet is wrinkled like it was wet. This is highly suspicious and really annoying.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.