4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Hassle-free service including free shipping for all repairs
- Easy online claims process (most claims are approved instantly)
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
SleepPhones SB1BM Wireless | Bluetooth Headphones | Ultra Thin Speakers | Lightweight & Comfortable Headband | Best for Insomnia | Includes Micro USB for Recharging | Midnight Black - Fleece Fabric
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- CHOOSE SIZE & COLOR. Sizes XS, M, XL. Size Medium, M is the most common size, this size fits most. Colors soft gray, quiet lavender & midnight black.
- NATURAL SLEEP AID. Invented by a family doctor, with the aim to help patients fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, naturally & without drugs. SleepPhones come with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty and satisfaction guarantee. The original & most comfortable bed-friendly headphones on the market
- ENGINEERED & DESIGNED FOR COMFORT. SleepPhones Wireless are traditional headphones made bed-friendly and cord-free! Unplug and unwind with our ultra-slim, patented soft and comfortable “headphones in a headband” that make listening to audio in bed a dream.
- WIRELESS, BLUETOOTH, RECHARGEABLE. Easily pair/sync with smartphones, computers and most other Bluetooth compatible devices. Wireless range: 15-30 feet (5-10 meters) for easy connection. Rechargeable battery life: up to 13 hours. USB charger included.
- TRAVEL, INSOMNIA, TINNITUS. Everyone from shift workers, snoring spouses, tinnitus sufferers to those looking to increase athletic performance have benefited from getting a better nights sleep by using SleepPhones
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Travel Companion
One of the most difficult times for getting to sleep is when we are traveling in airplanes, trains and buses. SleepPhones are the ideal help for getting to sleep no matter where you are heading - Whether traveling on business or taking a vacation.
These remarkably soft headband headphones make falling asleep a breeze, even on a noisy cramped flight! Frequent fliers need never worry about headphones crushing their ears against a plane window again.
Block Out Noise & Snoring
Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer & wake up refreshed. Wireless SleepPhones are perfect for light sleepers, people who suffer from ‘ringing in the ears’ or people with a snoring bed partner. Listen to white noise or soothing sounds to drift off to sleep.
They are also fantastic if one partner wants to listen to music or an audio book while the other wants peace and quiet, SleepPhones makes it simple.
Relaxation, Meditation, Insomnia
Invented by a family doctor with the aim to help patients get a good night's sleep naturally, without medication. Many have restored good sleep habits & no longer resort to sleeping pills.
Listen to a guided meditation before drifting off - and sleep comfortably all night long without being woken later due to ear discomfort. They feature superior sound quality with wireless, lead-free electronics enveloped in durable soft, flexible casing.
Compare with similar items
Want to comfortably listen to audio in bed (or on the go) without disturbing your partner? Drown out snoring companions or noisy neighbors? Then Sleep Phones Wireless are "pajamas for your ears". The patented "headphones in a headband" design secures ultra-thin, Bluetooth stereo headphones inside a soft, stretchy headband. Sleep Phones Wireless pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices for hours of enjoyment, and are rechargeable via micro-USB. With no painful ear buds, clunky headsets or tangly wires, Sleep Phones Wireless are the cordless version of the original Sleep Phones product, designed by a family doctor to help people fall sleep faster and stay asleep better.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Design-wise, it's surprising that the manufacturer doesn't make it easier to charge the battery. You have to fish around inside the band to get the battery module out so you can plug in the USB adapter. This constant manipulation of this unit will ultimately result in damage to cables or the receiver. Plus, it's a hassle.
Next, the Velcro closure is overly bulky making a lump in the back of the band which is annoying for back sleepers. I'd say that less Velcro would solve two problems, a) it would make it easier to release the Velcro and get to the battery pack for daily charging and b) it would be less bulky.
Finally, and this is the single most annoying aspect of this device; the battery only lasts about 6 hours and when it is discharged, an automated voice says "power off". WHAT THE WHAT!
So you fall asleep (which is the intent of the product after all) and at 4AM the Sleepphones do you the service of waking you up with a notification to tell you that they are shutting down. Thanks a lot Sleepphones. This is simply stupid. It defeats the whole purpose of the unit.
The fact that they wake the user up in the middle of the night makes them useless. I mean, if you go to sleep with them on then either sometime during the night you have to manually turn them off so they don't surprise you with the voice notification or they unceremoniously rouse you with the shut down voice notification.
To be a ready-for-prime time product, this device needs:
• more secure positioning of speakers and battery/receiver unit.
• external connection point for plugging in charger without having to remove the battery every day.
• thinner Velcro on back of band so it doesn't dig into your neck.
• battery that will last through the night and not die at 4 in the morning.
• lose the notification that the unit is out of power and is going to shut down when you least want it to.
The Bluetooth version of this product is only a partially realized idea. Call it a beta version. I expected a high quality product for $100. As it is, $50 is over-priced.
3 stars because it's a good concept but poorly implemented.
As others have said, this product feels a bit slapped-together, an ingenious but kludgy solution. Recharging is especially annoying; you practically have to disembowel the thing to charge it, and I'm kind of amazed mine still works after doing that hundreds of times. But it does work, and there's simply no comparable product on the market.
The key thing to know: **Do not set your device to play continuously all night long.** If the headphones run out of power, they don't just shut off. Alas, a loud recording speaks straight into your ears, awakening you to tell you it is powering down. (Huge, huge design flaw, please fix!) But frankly, it's probably not a good idea to play music continuously all night long anyway, right? Just set your device to a timer or sleep mode and let it stop after 45 minutes or an hour. If you wake up during the night you can start it again.
The review that says "the battery digs into the back of my neck when laying down on my back" is user error. You don't put the small USB/battery in the back you put it in the front so it is over your forehead. Unless you sleep with your face in the pillow you never feel it.
Also, the other reviews saying inner phones and USB/battery move around a lot are a bit off as well. They move around maybe a little, but it is easy to adjust and for the most part it wasn't an issue for me. Just make sure you use the unit how it is intended with the USB/battery on the front. In fact, based on the reviews I was surprised to see that this really wasn't an issue for me.
One review slammed the instructions and they are right, they are not very good, however you really don't need instructions. Just look at the pictures and use your brain for a second and they make sense.
Anyway, I think they are great. One improvement would be a battery charging slit in the front of the headband so you don't have to pull the USB/battery out to charge it. That actually would be a nice convenience and ease of use feature.
Most recent customer reviews
You have to remember to remove the battery pack from the headphones and plug it into a wall charger.Read more
Power cord was unraveled and twist tie at bottom of the box.Read more