Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SleepRight Nasal Breathe Aid, Qty of 1
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on November 18, 2013
I have been using those for two years. Each pair last at least 6 months. Before you put them on the first time, soak them in hot water, they will adjust better and ease the pain some people may have. After few days of use, you won't even notice you are wearing them. Good lock
on November 20, 2011
I broke my nose when I was young and haven't slept well a single night since. The Nasal Breathe Aid opens up the vestibule of my nose. I haven't been able to breathe this well in decades. It didn't fit the previous reviewer, but it fits me perfectly. I am getting so much more sleep.

I have now used this product for over a year and would like to add more praise. Everyone is different. I would suggest that anyone with a constricted nasal airway try several products to find which is best for their particular problem. I have a severely constricted nasal airway and have tried several products. The SleepRite Aide works the best for me. One thing I discovered is that since I don't breath through my nose during the day, I develop a lot of crusting that blocks my breathing. I now have a nightly ritual. I use Xlear to clear out the crusting and then I insert the Breathe Aide as far as a can. In the beginning there were nights when it was uncomfortable, but I have completely adjusted to it. I cannot breath through my nose at night without following this ritual. I am posting this to help others.
on August 21, 2014
I don't think it stopped my snoring, and I never really got used to them Even a week later I was waking up to take them out because it was uncomfortable...but with that said I did have more energy in the morning so now I'm going for a Sleep Study. If anything it helped me see perhaps I have Sleep Apnea after all
on October 6, 2013
I started using this product and it too hurt my septum. I turned the product upside down and it fits way better, it doesn't come out of nose and it is very comfortable, it works just as good upside down and I barely know it is in. Very comfortable on septum now. I sleep like a baby and so does my baby, I never hear "roll over" or do I get kicked out of bed anymore.. GREAT PRODUCT!!! Way better than the strips.. Turn it upside down!!!!
on June 19, 2013
I discovered nasal strips helped prevent my morning sinus blockage and headaches. I decided to look for something I could wear more discreetly during the day. I ended up trying virtually every one of these type of products, and the clear winner, by far is the SleepRight aid. Primarily, it holds my nasal passages open more fully than any of the other insertable aids or the adhesive nasal strips. It turns out I have enlarged nasal turbinates and a deviated septum. So the cone-style aids are unbearably uncomfortable. Also, their design restricts the airflow much more than the SleepRight. SleepRight conforms individually to each nostril. As I look in the mirror, the difference in size and shape of my nasal openings is remarkable. As for comfort, I wear mine in the "W" configuration normally. After placing it, I wiggle it a little - it kind of seeks its own optimal position. I'm normally not conscious of it, but sometimes, if I scratch my nose or bump the center piece repeatedly, it might become a bit uncomfortable. I then either turn it upside down, which is slightly less effective, or just leave it out for an hour or so. The main discomfort comes from where the middle part pinches the septum. My nose actually got raw for the first few days, but I think that was mostly from fussing with it. I currently have 4 SleepRight units; I've used an emery board to file down the inside part of the "clip" on two of them - it's easy to see the fairly sharp edge. I wear these during the day; they're much more comfortable. At night I wear the ones that have not been filed - these have yet to fall off while sleeping, while the modified ones have. Just put it in when you go to bed and don't fuss with it. After a few days, you won't even notice it. I even sleep on my side with it. As for "discreet" - none of these products is discreet. I was able to modify one of the cone style with thread or a tiny strip cut from a band-aid, but they hurt so much that it was pointless. This one looks like I'm wearing a little flesh-colored nose ring. I've caught myself having conversations with several people and later realizing that I was still wearing it. Normally I stuff it in my pocket if appearance matters. It comes with a great little case. I'm hoping the manufacturer can offer a modified version that doesn't stand out so far (1/4") from my septum. Outstanding product!
on August 21, 2014
At first I didn't think I'd like these as opposed to the adhesive strips, but now I way prefer these. Remarkably they stay in place and if I don't lose one, which the universe makes me do, it lasts much longer than the suggested length of use. The trick is to take it out first thing in the morning, rinse well with warm to hot water, and put in a safe place...oh, that you can recall. Come to think of it, for keeping nasal passages open during sleep, these things are brilliant.
on March 21, 2013
It works, but it is too uncomfortable to wear. I was hoping to find a more permanent solution, but this can get dirty over time anyway. Not a good idea for a breathing device. May as well just get the disposables.
on March 11, 2015
i love these! they work for me so much better that those stick to your nose kind. i just wish i had paid more attention to how many i was ordering i thought i was buying a box of three..not one individual one.
on April 27, 2015
This made the skin on the outside of my nose chafe a bit at first, but eventually your skin toughens up and it's fine. It's really nice to not have to pull the adhesive kind off your nose every morning. They didn't fix a deviated septum (surgery did!), but they did help me sleep.
on February 24, 2014
This was ordered for someone else. The item worked and did enable her to breathe easier. However, the device was a little large for her small nose and opened the nostrils too wide. It was "not a good fit".