Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 March Birthstone Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on August 31, 2015
I recently went camping and I was cold while my friend in the next tent was cozy in her sleeping bag from Costco. I couldn't find it at Costco (end of season) but I found the same one my friend had at Amazon for just a few dollars more than Costco had had it. Can't wait to go camping again!
on January 14, 2016
Nice product, but I find that the tapered end restricts me too much. I'd prefer more leg room.
on August 4, 2015
This is not a backpacking sleeping bag. I should have known before I purchased it. It's heavy, thick, and can be hot in the winter. I work as a disaster relief volunteer coordinator, so it works well when I'm traveling and sleeping on basement or church floors... but for camping and backpacking I don't like it.
on April 4, 2012
Im ordering my second one. I am a trail builder and have used this in a tent for two- six month stretches. Here is the bags biography. First the bad. Its fairly heavy and bulky. Not recomended for long hikes but I have. Stuff sack is poor quality. Mine ripped right away but was still usable. It is hard to get into stuff sack but not impossible as some wussies say. I can get it first time 9/10 times. Moving on. This bag is versitle. The vents are unmatched in warm weather (1 at feet and 1 on each side) . The 2 zippers that fully unzip the top make it (the top) possible to use like a blanket. Buy about 4 - 5 ft. of fleece from the arts/crafts section of walmart for $10 to make this a 4 season bag. I was plenty warm in 10 degrees. (in tent). After about 5 months of steady use, part of the seam started to open (2 inches). I sewed it so I could wash it. Washed in front load comercial washer and dryer. No seam problems ever again. My next problem came after 10 months of use. One of the top zippers disconnected at bottom. Got it back on with pliers but had to be careful not to fully unzip it (off). After hard abuse for 12 months it was time to retire this bag. Although, it was usable, I'm getting a new one. (same one) Con s: Bulky. Heavy. Poor stuff sack quality. Is very roomy. This maybe a pro as I like it. Rubber pillow isn't that great and didnt last. Its getting harder to find. Pros:Took a hell of a beating. Great temperature versitility .The heavy denier bottom resisted inside wetness when my tent leake d. Zippers held up pretty long and easily came loose when they got stuck. Memory foam in pillow chamber was nice. When the rubber pillow died I could stuff soft clothes in the pillow chamber and the foam covered the lumps and wrinkles. Additional comments: This is unlike any bag out there that I know of. It is not a typical mummy bag. Ive heard poor reviews from people that thought it wasn't like the mummy bag they thought it would be. They were right. I would describe this as a hybrid. If you are hoping this will be a less pricey version of something else you saw, you might be disappointed. It's pretty unique. Happy Camping
55 comments| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
I ordered this for my son for Easter and he LOVED it!!! He slept in it on top of his bed for the first couple nights and then he went on his boyscout campout and forgot his pillow so, seeing as he had a built in one he wasnt as bummed!!! He says it is super comfortable and warm (the temperature was about 40 degrees during the night). I had saw this particular one on cabellas and preferred the style of the bag but the VERY NEXT day I went back to buy it and it was unavailable!!! I went into Amazon and luckily was still able to order it. It arrived quickly and was a GREAT deal!!! Many of those bags are VERY over priced but this one, will be buying more!!!
on November 21, 2014
They manufacture changed the construction from the last one that we bought. The old one had foam on the bottom of the sleeping bag. New one is just average construction. Still nice but not as nice as the last one we bought.
on March 28, 2013
just an average bag , we needed a better bag than this . Good for sleeping in the living room or an over night at grand ma's
on September 29, 2015
Zipper became damaged upon first opening, figured it's just a defective model. Comfortable and keeps you warm.
on September 3, 2014
I expected the sleeping bag to be larger.
on December 16, 2015