- File Size: 290 KB
- Print Length: 99 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 147749460X
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Blue Hand Books; First Edition edition (May 24, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 24, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00866VMFM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,103,635 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.03 (60%)
Sleeps With Knives Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 99 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
SLEEPS WITH KNIVES poems by Laramie Harlow, is a 'tell-all' collection of chosen "good words," as so labelled by the poet.
The collection of "good words" episodes was mainly written in 2012 but recalls issues faced through years in the life of Laramie Harlow,who spiritually identifies with this, her truly given name. Although it took the poetess years to find her given name it hovered in her shadows, playing a part in a coexistence of two beings where the outer-self watched over the inner-self in a struggle to keep their joint world together.
The episodes are reminiscent of Poetry Slams and 'Spoken Word' experiences; but more, they are impelling 'written word' poems, always available to be read again and again. Laramie Harlow's words are quite explicit as she takes the reader through the roller-coaster life of a Native American adoptee. The collection presents the life and times of Laramie Harlow as Trace DeMeyer, starting from a place in time when the small pure spirited helpless baby was taken from her birth-mother by callous beings, and placed into a life filled with emptiness. The outcome is in written word!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Regional & Cultural > United States > Native American
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > History
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas > Native American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > American > Native American
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Poetry > Contemporary