Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

My husband got me this set and another Hue pajama set for Christmas, and it's so cute and soft! The pants are made of nice, thick fleece that is perfect for winter, and the top is a thinner cotton, but is still nice and warm.

The only negative is that the white on the polar bear was a bit messed up; the paint-type coloring wasn't smooth and had quite a few gaps in it. The top also has some glitter on it that has gotten all over everything.

I've had Hue pajama sets in the past, and they always hold up well with washing and last for years.

The sizing is also true to size; I usually wear a 2 or 4, and the size small fits perfectly.
on December 30, 2012
Since these pj's were so very affordable, I figured that the quality might suffer but I was very wrong. Along with the adorable top, which I might even wear out with jeans, the bottoms are so warm and comfortable, I just love these. Also, I got a size larger, since I'm long waisted and sometimes the pants tend to..uh, ride up? But with these, in a larger size, that's not a problem at all and the pants stay on, just fine! Obviously, I highly recommend these and I don't do that often - leave a glowing review. Buy these! They're adorable!!
on May 9, 2013
I had low expectations of these pajamas because they were being sold at such an affordable price. However, I have been pleasantly surprised by the high quality! I have tried more expensive and higher end pajamas before (at Nordstrom and here at Amazon). I would say these pajamas are comparable to even those I've gotten at department stores. The fabric quality is excellent, not too stiff and very soft. The particular set I got (cocktail) is a very cute design with vivid colors (gold on the bottle is a nice touch without being overwhelming). In person, the shirt was a bit more turquoise than expected but I liked it, so it's fine. These pajamas also fit as expected. I fluctuate between sizes 4-6 and the medium (while a bit roomy) is a very comfortable, relaxed fit (but not so loose it'll fall off). The fabric is perfect either for winter or even for a slightly cooler spring or summer evening. It's warm, without making you sweat. Give these a try, they're worth it!
on November 25, 2013
a bit oversized, but i think that's expected for a pajama. The top is a nice thicker cotton, the bottoms are fleece. very warm. i have had it for over a month and laundered it multiple times, and it's held up really well, with no stretching or pilling. recommended.
on June 9, 2013
These are very comfortable, nice quality pajamas. I was surprised by how well made they were, considering I didn't pay that much. The cat design is very cute. The fit is quite loose, though, so you may want to order a size smaller than usual unless you like very loose-fitting pajamas.
on October 14, 2013
A little short waisted. Otherwise, fits perfect. Soft and stretchy. I'm still looking for something warmer. I live up north. It gets cold.
on January 19, 2016
Great idea, love the thickness of the top, and the fabric out of cotton.
on June 6, 2013
im always cold and this was cheap and cute to wear around the house. Can also wear out to get coffee through drive through and no one will know its pj's
on November 7, 2013
The pants is a little too long for me but the top fit perfectly. I bought the red set and it has a Christmas-y feel to it. I guess i'll probably wear it during Christmas :)
on November 13, 2013
Bought them as a birthday gift for someone. They love them say they fit well, comfy,cozy. Cute with the dog motif. Especially as the recipient has a good friend with a Doxie
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.