Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 121 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 130 reviews
on February 25, 2013
Lacks pockets where you can place bunny and not as fun as Goodnight Teddy. Good and recommend, but not great!
on January 29, 2017
Goodnight Teddy is our all time favorite, but this did not come anywhere NEAR as fun. The story is very blah, no rhythm or rhyming... not fun. The bunny doesn't even look much like a bunny... blah. Pictures are boring (and I hate using that word). Can't say I would recommend this book. We were so excited to finally order it, but we're severely disappointed in the story. Maybe when he gets a bit older (13 months now) he will appreciate the simplicity of it more.
on July 28, 2016
This product is cute and soft but I wish there was a pocket on each set of pages to make it more interactive.
on March 23, 2017
A great addition to the Pat the Bunny story. I love that it is totally soft and easy for teeny hands.
on April 1, 2017
I adored these books as children. They are so perfect in the cloth version. Love them!!!
on June 9, 2017
This cloth book is a big hit with our babies. Good quality cloth that has lasted several years of active kid use. It's a nice item to leave in the play area.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for the infants that I Nanny. The texture promotes motor skills and the bunny give children something to hold. Few words,, but who needs wordy stories for little ones? Attention span appropriate.
on August 12, 2015
This is the only book my daughter will sit still for! Hoping that changes, but at least I found one book! She loves to pet the pages and kiss the bunny. This book is part of our bedtime routine.
on June 28, 2017
Such a cute concept by having the tiny plush bunny jump from page to page!
on March 5, 2017