Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Rag Book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on January 18, 2017
We got this when my son was born and he's now 15 months old and still loves this book. Since he's still teething, he'll chew on board books if they get left in the play pen when I'm washing dishes or small chores. I can leave this cloth book in his playpen for him to look through without having to worry about torn or chewed pages. Cloth books are a great way to keep him interested in books and reading early on; he'll even pick them up and bring them to me to hold/read to him while he sits in the lap quietly, turning the pages. This one is still his favorite and he'll pick it out of all the ones we have for him to read (especially when he's about to nap or go to bed at night).
on July 28, 2016
This product is cute and soft but I wish there was a pocket on each set of pages to make it more interactive.
on March 23, 2017
A great addition to the Pat the Bunny story. I love that it is totally soft and easy for teeny hands.
on April 1, 2017
I adored these books as children. They are so perfect in the cloth version. Love them!!!
on March 5, 2017
Great product
VINE VOICEon July 4, 2014
My twin niece and nephew loved this. Good colors, solid construction.
on February 25, 2013
Lacks pockets where you can place bunny and not as fun as Goodnight Teddy. Good and recommend, but not great!
on March 10, 2014
The go to bed ritual/story line in this book was disappointing, I thought there would be a bit more to it, but it is VERY soft....ummm product made in China.....as almost all toys are.....washing is necessary. I machine washed it with the bunny tucked on delicate. It was not harmed.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for the infants that I Nanny. The texture promotes motor skills and the bunny give children something to hold. Few words,, but who needs wordy stories for little ones? Attention span appropriate.
on January 23, 2008
I just can tell you that I received this book as gift and since that day my girl cannot go to bed without it. She was like 6 month old and now she has 3 years. I decided to purchase the book because I have problems even when I have to wash it, imagine if it gets lost! I definitely need to have a backup. It very nice to see how she loves to play with the little bunny and how she enjoys the textures from the cover. I also love to see how she can known "read" the pages and play with book with her little friends as I used to play with her. I hope your kids enjoy this item as much as mine.