Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sleepy Bunny (Pat the Bunny Cloth Book)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Format: Rag Book|Change

VINE VOICEon April 19, 2005
We received this book as a gift for my son. I had Pat the Bunny as a kid, but I'd never seen such a cool cloth book; we've been showing it to visitors when they come over. It's very entertaining to hop the bunny through the scenes, and I know we'll have lots of fun with the book in the future. What a great way to get kids (and the adults they read with) involved in the story!

The scenes are charming, and the concept combines storytime (and bedtime, since the sleepy bunny is getting ready for bed) with playtime. I'm very excited that people are thinking outside the box as they create products for children.
on December 17, 2003
I PURCHASED THIS BOOK FOR MY 8 MONTH OLD AND HE LOVES IT! ALTHOUGH HE CANNOT READ YET OBVIOUSLY, HE LOVES TO CHEW ON THIS BOOK SINCE HE IS TEETHING. HE LOVES THE LITTLE BUNNY BECAUSE HE CAN HOLD IT IN HIS HAND AND IT IS ATTACHED TO THE BOOK. THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR CARE ON THIS ARE NOT TRUE. IT SAYS THAT IT IS NOT MACHINE WASHABLE AND I THREW IT IN THE WASHER AND IT WAS JUST FINE AS LONG AS IT IS A DELICATE CYCLE. OTHER THAN THAT IT IS SAFE AND SOFT AND MY CHILD LOVES IT.
on February 25, 2013
Lacks pockets where you can place bunny and not as fun as Goodnight Teddy. Good and recommend, but not great!
on May 26, 2011
Let me first say that we love this book! My 7 month old has just started grabbing the bunny when we read it. She loves how the bunny feels and likes to turn the pages and chew on them. Her favorite part up until now has been the tag. Tonight when she was playing with it she ripped the tag off with her hand and put it into her mouth and she almost choked on it! My husband had to reach into her mouth and pull it out. I tried to call the publisher to report a book malfunction but there was no contact information on either the goldenbooks.com website or the randomhouse.com website. I wonder if our particular book is just defective?
As always be sure to supervise your kids when they're playing with any toys and make sure not to put anything soft or chokable in their beds with them. This is a great toy for supervised play but I wouldn't let my child sleep with it.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for the infants that I Nanny. The texture promotes motor skills and the bunny give children something to hold. Few words,, but who needs wordy stories for little ones? Attention span appropriate.
on March 10, 2014
The go to bed ritual/story line in this book was disappointing, I thought there would be a bit more to it, but it is VERY soft....ummm product made in China.....as almost all toys are.....washing is necessary. I machine washed it with the bunny tucked on delicate. It was not harmed.
on March 9, 2006
My son LOVES his Pat the Bunny book, so I bought this one for him so he could keep it in his crib with him. I'm bummed because they are only 2 pages that are truely interactive, and the story itself was sort of lacking... He doesn't even seem interested in it... I'm still hopeful that he'll get interested and I didn't waste my money...
on February 23, 2011
the best part about this book is the cover and the little bunny on the string. i agree with another reviewer that it's not as interactive as other books and the story is a bit uninteresting. the books from "manhatten toy" for instance, have lots of things to grab, made of lots of different materials/textures or make noises. this book only has two pockets and all the pages inside are just a basic thin cloth unlike the one on the cover which is made of a soft thin blanket material. only the 2 pages with the pockets are interactive other wise it's just printed cloth on the other pages with bland colors.
on January 23, 2008
I just can tell you that I received this book as gift and since that day my girl cannot go to bed without it. She was like 6 month old and now she has 3 years. I decided to purchase the book because I have problems even when I have to wash it, imagine if it gets lost! I definitely need to have a backup. It very nice to see how she loves to play with the little bunny and how she enjoys the textures from the cover. I also love to see how she can known "read" the pages and play with book with her little friends as I used to play with her. I hope your kids enjoy this item as much as mine.
on July 28, 2016
Good book for a baby. Soft and sweet story. My daughter still has her Pat the Bunny book from when she was a baby so I was happy to find this for her new baby boy. You can't start reading too soon with babies; the more language he heats, the more verbal he will be which will have positive effect on learning skills..