Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 25, 2013
Lacks pockets where you can place bunny and not as fun as Goodnight Teddy. Good and recommend, but not great!
on January 29, 2017
Goodnight Teddy is our all time favorite, but this did not come anywhere NEAR as fun. The story is very blah, no rhythm or rhyming... not fun. The bunny doesn't even look much like a bunny... blah. Pictures are boring (and I hate using that word). Can't say I would recommend this book. We were so excited to finally order it, but we're severely disappointed in the story. Maybe when he gets a bit older (13 months now) he will appreciate the simplicity of it more.
on March 23, 2017
A great addition to the Pat the Bunny story. I love that it is totally soft and easy for teeny hands.
on June 9, 2017
This cloth book is a big hit with our babies. Good quality cloth that has lasted several years of active kid use. It's a nice item to leave in the play area.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for the infants that I Nanny. The texture promotes motor skills and the bunny give children something to hold. Few words,, but who needs wordy stories for little ones? Attention span appropriate.
on August 12, 2015
This is the only book my daughter will sit still for! Hoping that changes, but at least I found one book! She loves to pet the pages and kiss the bunny. This book is part of our bedtime routine.
on June 28, 2017
Such a cute concept by having the tiny plush bunny jump from page to page!
on March 5, 2017
Great product
on June 24, 2014
Got this book because Pat the bunny is a classic character but pass of the soft book is my suggestion. If you really want an interactive good night book, "Good night Teddy" is the way to go. There are only 2 interactive pages in this book.
on September 11, 2017
Nicely made product. The little one who received it has put it to good use.