Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 18, 2017
We got this when my son was born and he's now 15 months old and still loves this book. Since he's still teething, he'll chew on board books if they get left in the play pen when I'm washing dishes or small chores. I can leave this cloth book in his playpen for him to look through without having to worry about torn or chewed pages. Cloth books are a great way to keep him interested in books and reading early on; he'll even pick them up and bring them to me to hold/read to him while he sits in the lap quietly, turning the pages. This one is still his favorite and he'll pick it out of all the ones we have for him to read (especially when he's about to nap or go to bed at night).
8 people found this helpful
on January 29, 2017
Goodnight Teddy is our all time favorite, but this did not come anywhere NEAR as fun. The story is very blah, no rhythm or rhyming... not fun. The bunny doesn't even look much like a bunny... blah. Pictures are boring (and I hate using that word). Can't say I would recommend this book. We were so excited to finally order it, but we're severely disappointed in the story. Maybe when he gets a bit older (13 months now) he will appreciate the simplicity of it more.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for the infants that I Nanny. The texture promotes motor skills and the bunny give children something to hold. Few words,, but who needs wordy stories for little ones? Attention span appropriate.
6 people found this helpful
on February 25, 2013
Lacks pockets where you can place bunny and not as fun as Goodnight Teddy. Good and recommend, but not great!
19 people found this helpful
on August 12, 2015
This is the only book my daughter will sit still for! Hoping that changes, but at least I found one book! She loves to pet the pages and kiss the bunny. This book is part of our bedtime routine.
on March 23, 2017
A great addition to the Pat the Bunny story. I love that it is totally soft and easy for teeny hands.
on July 28, 2016
This product is cute and soft but I wish there was a pocket on each set of pages to make it more interactive.
3 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2018
I would not let my baby hold this unless very closely supervised. The bunny is on this very thin ribbon. Not a fan
on April 22, 2018
My daughter has loved this book since she was a toddler and now reads it to her little cousins!
on May 1, 2018
Story is appropriate for young child. Cloth is always best for that age.