Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Rag Book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 116 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 125 reviews
on January 18, 2017
We got this when my son was born and he's now 15 months old and still loves this book. Since he's still teething, he'll chew on board books if they get left in the play pen when I'm washing dishes or small chores. I can leave this cloth book in his playpen for him to look through without having to worry about torn or chewed pages. Cloth books are a great way to keep him interested in books and reading early on; he'll even pick them up and bring them to me to hold/read to him while he sits in the lap quietly, turning the pages. This one is still his favorite and he'll pick it out of all the ones we have for him to read (especially when he's about to nap or go to bed at night).
on March 23, 2017
A great addition to the Pat the Bunny story. I love that it is totally soft and easy for teeny hands.
on March 5, 2017
Great product
on February 25, 2013
Lacks pockets where you can place bunny and not as fun as Goodnight Teddy. Good and recommend, but not great!
on March 10, 2014
The go to bed ritual/story line in this book was disappointing, I thought there would be a bit more to it, but it is VERY soft....ummm product made in China.....as almost all toys are.....washing is necessary. I machine washed it with the bunny tucked on delicate. It was not harmed.
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for the infants that I Nanny. The texture promotes motor skills and the bunny give children something to hold. Few words,, but who needs wordy stories for little ones? Attention span appropriate.
on January 23, 2008
I just can tell you that I received this book as gift and since that day my girl cannot go to bed without it. She was like 6 month old and now she has 3 years. I decided to purchase the book because I have problems even when I have to wash it, imagine if it gets lost! I definitely need to have a backup. It very nice to see how she loves to play with the little bunny and how she enjoys the textures from the cover. I also love to see how she can known "read" the pages and play with book with her little friends as I used to play with her. I hope your kids enjoy this item as much as mine.
on January 29, 2017
Goodnight Teddy is our all time favorite, but this did not come anywhere NEAR as fun. The story is very blah, no rhythm or rhyming... not fun. The bunny doesn't even look much like a bunny... blah. Pictures are boring (and I hate using that word). Can't say I would recommend this book. We were so excited to finally order it, but we're severely disappointed in the story. Maybe when he gets a bit older (13 months now) he will appreciate the simplicity of it more.
on June 24, 2014
Got this book because Pat the bunny is a classic character but pass of the soft book is my suggestion. If you really want an interactive good night book, "Good night Teddy" is the way to go. There are only 2 interactive pages in this book.
on December 27, 2012
This is the classic "Pat the Bunny" series and this one is about putting the little bunny to bed. It has a small stuffed bunny attached by a ribbon, and some of the pages have little pockets where you can put the bunny into the story. It's a great cloth book for an active toddler. I like it as a "good night" story book.