Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Format: Rag Book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 117 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 126 reviews
on January 18, 2017
We got this when my son was born and he's now 15 months old and still loves this book. Since he's still teething, he'll chew on board books if they get left in the play pen when I'm washing dishes or small chores. I can leave this cloth book in his playpen for him to look through without having to worry about torn or chewed pages. Cloth books are a great way to keep him interested in books and reading early on; he'll even pick them up and bring them to me to hold/read to him while he sits in the lap quietly, turning the pages. This one is still his favorite and he'll pick it out of all the ones we have for him to read (especially when he's about to nap or go to bed at night).
on February 25, 2013
Lacks pockets where you can place bunny and not as fun as Goodnight Teddy. Good and recommend, but not great!
on January 29, 2017
Goodnight Teddy is our all time favorite, but this did not come anywhere NEAR as fun. The story is very blah, no rhythm or rhyming... not fun. The bunny doesn't even look much like a bunny... blah. Pictures are boring (and I hate using that word). Can't say I would recommend this book. We were so excited to finally order it, but we're severely disappointed in the story. Maybe when he gets a bit older (13 months now) he will appreciate the simplicity of it more.
on July 28, 2016
This product is cute and soft but I wish there was a pocket on each set of pages to make it more interactive.
on March 23, 2017
A great addition to the Pat the Bunny story. I love that it is totally soft and easy for teeny hands.
on April 1, 2017
I adored these books as children. They are so perfect in the cloth version. Love them!!!
on February 8, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for the infants that I Nanny. The texture promotes motor skills and the bunny give children something to hold. Few words,, but who needs wordy stories for little ones? Attention span appropriate.
on August 12, 2015
This is the only book my daughter will sit still for! Hoping that changes, but at least I found one book! She loves to pet the pages and kiss the bunny. This book is part of our bedtime routine.
on March 5, 2017
Great product
on June 24, 2014
Got this book because Pat the bunny is a classic character but pass of the soft book is my suggestion. If you really want an interactive good night book, "Good night Teddy" is the way to go. There are only 2 interactive pages in this book.