2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Slendertone Connect Abs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smart, Powerful Toning At-Home
- The app-controlled ab belt that discreetly tones & firms your abs, anytime, anywhere
- App-Controlled: control your belt from your mobile or tablet using the free Slender tone app
- Track Progress: full toning session history, progress tracking, personalized coaching & reminders
- Light & Discreet: with its sleek and lightweight design, its perfect to wear under clothes
- FDA cleared tone, firm and strengthen the abdominal muscles. Easy to clean by hand in lukewarm water (remove controller and pads first and allow to dry naturally)
- Slendertone is not a weight loss or fat reduction product.
- Eat Right. Exercise. Use Slendertone.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The app-controlled abs belt that discreetly tones and firms your abs anytime, anywhere.
Do More with your Core
Our most powerful and app-controlled abs toning belt, with light & sleek design, progress tracking, motivation & reminders.
Control your belt from your mobile or tablet using the Slendertone Connect App.
Recommended use: 30 minutes per day, 5 times per week.
Full Toning Session history, progress tracking, personalized coaching and reminders.
Light and Discreet
With its sleek lightweight design, its perfect to wear under clothes.
In Clinical Trials*:
- 100% of users reported their abdominal muscles felt firmer and more toned after 6 weeks.
- 92% of users felt that the firmness and strength of their ab muscles have increased.
*Clinical Trials conducted by The University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse School of Exercise & Sport Science. Results published in The International Journal of Kinesiology & Sport Science (January 31, 2018).
Smart Device that Actively Tones Your Abs - while you do other things!
What Does Slendertone Feel Like?
When you first start toning, you will feel a tingly sensation. As you increase the intensity you will start to feel distinct muscle contractions. This is when Slendertone Connect (and you) are optimizing your workout. It should not be uncomfortable, but you should feel like you’ve pushed yourself a little bit harder every time you tone. You should be able to hold a conversation, work at your desk or do chores around the house.
- FDA Indications for Use: Slendertone is indicated for the improvement of abdominal muscle tone, for strengthening of abdominal muscles, and for the development of a firmer abdomen.
- Slendertone is not a weight loss or fat reduction product. You will need a proper diet and regular exercise for that!
- FDA 510(K) Clearance #K161974.
Our most powerful and app-controlled abs toning belt, with light & sleek design, progress tracking, motivation & reminders. FDA cleared and clinically demonstrated to firm & tone your abs from 6 weeks. Recommended use: 30 minutes per day x 5 times per week ludes: Belt, Controller Unit, 3 medical-grade gel pads, USB charging cable, carry pouch and Quick Start Guide. Includes 2-Year Limited .
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because of the weaknesss in my abs, I've developed what we in the SCI community lovingly(?) refer to as "para pouch" or "quad belly". I can't really hold my belly in constantly, so it's caused problems with clothes being ill fitting, and since I usually still use a wheelchair, having a big belly is a bad look when you're always seated. Also, my weak abs combined with constantly spastic back muscles has given me terrible back pain.
After using the slendertone for two days a few times a day, but stomach looked NOTICEABLY smaller and my clothes fit looser. Obviously these are not typical results, because most people don't have spinal cord injuries! Another major improvement has been a lot less back pain. Also, If I use it when I'm standing or walking, my posture is much better and my walking is much smoother and faster. If I use it while in my wheelchair, I'm much more effective and in less pain because I'm able to use my ab power rather than power from just my already sore back and shoulders.
The Bluetooth function works great on my iPhone. I do wish it allowed you to control each of the three electrodes (left, right, and middle) separately. Also, I'd like to see more diverse programs with less pause in between contractions.
- The day I got it, I was trying to set up the initial program - which requires their smartphone App. I downloaded the Android app on my Samsung Galaxy S8+. I opened the app but could not get past the very first screen! No matter what I do, I cannot click past their EULA ('I Agree'). After picking my brain for hours, I figured that the "genius" who had designed this app for Android messed up with resolution etc. Clearly, Android app was an afterthought and a poorly executed one at that. So, I toggled a bunch of phone settings, reducing every possible display setting, so as to make my phone resemble a Neandertal iPhone gen 1. Finally, I could click on the EULA and proceed.
- I was initially able to connect my Slendertone controller via app - and finished the first workout. Thereafter, every session when I tried to initiate a new session by opening the app - it would take a few - "close app, restart controller, restart app - juggernaut to get it working. I persisted for 4 days.
- On 5th day, before my 5th session, hell broke loose. As soon as I opened the app, connected to the controller and started to initiate the program - my app screamed - "An unrecoverable error has occurred. Restart the controller and try again". Nada! No matter how many times you do this - nothing. (I've uploaded pics of the error). I even unpaired it, paired it back, changed the program - did every possible thing I could think of - but no - it's stuck in the error state, unusable.
- Ok, I decided Slendertone is not ready for the era of smartphones. Perhaps just the controller manual setting might work? No luck there either. When I ignore the app, turn on the controller and try to adjust program/intensity there - it just beeps (photo added to my review) and remains stuck
Essentially, after a use of mere 4 days, the equipment is a complete piece of rotten crap that is sitting here mocking me. I wrote to them earlier, and their customer support seems non-existent.
I hadn’t used it in a few weeks and guess what? Battery doesn’t hold a charge. I charged it for about three hours. It connected to the app but the app wouldn’t control it. I had to use the on-board controls. It worked for about one session. The next day? DEAD. And I’m charging now. Ugh.
I have had mine for over a year with only 1 small issue. The problem was that after not using it once for a couple of weeks; when I tried to use it I was told that the battery was dead, even though I had just charged it. The fix was plenty easy as all that I had to do to fix it was close and reopen the app.