Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Slendertone Replacement Gel Pads for All Slendertone Abdominal Belts, 3 Sets (9 Gel Pads)
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on October 31, 2014
Slendertone has changed the gel pads they sell and they are now significantly thinner than they used to be. This means they wear out much sooner and even start falling apart. I used to be able to get a lot of life out of the old pads if I took care of them well. This is not so with the new pads. Its ridiculous that they charge so much for a product they redesigned to be of lower quality and last a shorter period of time.
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2012
I would never waste my time and money again using slender tone. I was really patient to wait for the results and ordered the 3 pack replacement pads, After I got this pack, and replaced my old ones with the new one and my machine stopped working. To my surprise the pads came in a zip lock bag too. Definitely I decided this is just also a business of selling the cheap replacement products to wear out quickly and buy more. I got to return this product and get back to gym and spend some more time on my abs
0Comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2011
These pads are awful! They are very thin and won't stick very well to the belt. They wear out fast. I will never buy these again.
on November 23, 2013
1. This DOES NOT WORK. I workout a lot and this is garbage.
2. If you buy and then realize it doesn't work, then try to sell it on ebay, Slendertone somehow will get ebay to remove the listing like it's a counterfit product. Even after you provide documentation proving that this is not the case, they won't let you list it again. This is obviously a violation of consumer rights.

It's pretty obvious I'll never buy Slendertone products again, but I'm pretty pissed with ebay as well actually.
11 comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 17, 2009
I ordered this gel pads to replace the ones that came with the Slendertone system thinking that maybe if buying new pads the machine will work, but I was wrong, not only It did not work, the gel pads came dry, I called several times but as a today, nobody has returned my call. How sad!! Sandra
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
I used my belt for 5 months before I ordered these replacement pads. In those 5 months, I went through 2 sets of the gel pads I bought originally -- the ones that cost an arm and a leg but are the "real thing." I was excited to find these replacement gel pads on Amazon that appeared to be the genuine article but were essentially 3 for the price of 1 (in other words, I could buy these 3 and pay the same as I would for a single replacement set of the gel pads sold directly by Slendertone). After a week of use, I started getting an error message on the right side and could not use the belt at all, so I replaced that right side gel pad with an old one of the originals I had kept (just in case...). Immediately, the belt started working fine, but then I got an error message on the left side. I replaced that with an old pad as well, and again it worked. But keep in mind, these old pads had already seen 2 1/2 months of use, and I wanted to test the new gel pads anyway. So I grabbed another new set and replaced both the right and left sides -- it is working fine now for two sessions, but I expect that error messages will start in a week or so. At this rate, "3 for the price of 1" is most definitely not worth it. I can buy the expensive pads that last for 2-3 months, or I can buy 3 cheapies that last a week or two a piece. The math does not come out in my favor. I will not buy these again.
on July 25, 2011
Before I bought this item, I kept seeing people complain that the pads wore out so quickly. I saw some people that said that they drenched the pads in rubbing alcohol to make them last longer. Others online recommended using window cleaner after each use. And still others said to use water based lubricant. I tried the rubbing alcohol and window cleaner and that didn't really work well because if you were using a towel to apply the stuff to the pads, the towel would stick and leave residue on the pads. The water based lubricants would probably be too messy. After thinking about it some more, I came up with the perfect solution. I found something that combines all the things everyone else had recommended (or elements of each) in a nice, none messy solution... so if you want to keep your slendertone pads working for a very, very long time, just use PURELL (OR ANY ALCOHOL BASED HAND SANITIZER) after each use. Put a couple drops on there, rub it on the pad to cover the surface and then wipe off the excess or just let it dry. No dripping mess, no towels sticking to the pads and no mess on you either. Works like a charm and the pads become sticky and work like new each time. I haven't had to replace any of my pads in months and months.
1414 comments| 197 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2015
Do not order! Scam! All u will get is 1 set..
on February 19, 2010
I was very disappointed with my the Slendertone pads I recently purchased. They were packaged differently than any others I have ever bought, so I thought maybe the quality would be better. Not so. They only work for about 3-5 times and then they are dried out so much there is not an adequate connection to my abdomen for them to work without continued disconnections of the pulses from the belt. I have no use for them because they are so limited in use times.
22 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon January 13, 2010
My original gel pads lasted me 3+ months, without my having to take care of them. I didn't clean them after each session, and I didn't store them in a plastic airtight bag. Well, eventually, the original pads lost their traction, and I invested in this set of replacement pads, which seemed to be competitively priced.

Well, these replacement pads are terrible. They're good for at most 1-2 uses, after which, they dry out very quickly and are not usable. You get the incessant beeping with the Slendertone unit.

Avoid at all costs!