Slice Digital Die Cutting Machine
- Slice Digital Fabric Cutter
- Large LCD screen, 6 button multifunction ,3 replacement blades, adjustment wrench,6x6 glass cutting mat, repositionable adhesive, foam brush
- 3-6x6 Fusible web sheets, user manual, quick start guide, applique basics SD card, SD card booklet
- Rechargeable batteries Light Weight and Portable
- Large lcd screen, 6 button multifunction,3 replacement blades, adjustment wrench,6x6 glass cutting mat, repositionable adhesive, foam brush
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
treasured because my granddaughters love love love using it when we have craft sessions together. It takes up
very little space and cuts quickly and easily. So glad I purchased it for those reasons. A great gift idea
for a budding scrapbooker in your family.
It cuts better and easier than my old one ever did. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to use the design cards I already had but so far that has not been a problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it doesn't work with many of my design cards. The warrentry came back as 'undeliverable'. How can I reach anyone? Even Amazon only has recordings, no live person.Published 28 days ago by susan m thayer
I've had two now and both quit working the third time I turned them on. I really like the concept and the design cards and thought the first unit quitting was just a fluke, so... Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. Morgan
Don't buy it. It's too persnickety. It'll cut some stuff and chew up the rest. It's a good idea but doesn't work so well.Published 4 months ago by T. J. Hill
the whole slice product is not all that great so I cant say too much about it or the accessories, bought for wife and she does not like it, was supposed to cut fabric for quilting... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Bob S.
i got one after see a demo on the internet. Started out working good then it would not cut right. always having to recalibrated it. Now it just set in a draw.Published 7 months ago by tammie