- File Size: 527 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Publisher: Jobree Publishing (January 14, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 14, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B006XL9420
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #169,714 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $5.00 (63%)
A Slice of Life Kindle Edition
|Length: 70 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This was short and sweet and I read it in one evening. I enjoyed the story of Grace and watching her journey of self-discovery. I can’t imagine that someone could be so shy that they could reach the age of 37 and have never been on a single date! I feel for anyone that may actually be in a situation like this.
It was a very heartwarming story. I do so love stories with a lot of heart.
I just loved how the heroine's project grew and gained momentum.
The only thing that could improve it, besides being longer as I didn't want it to end, is to call the heroine's extreme shyness social anxiety. That's really what it is. But that's a really minor thing. Otherwise it couldn't be more perfect.
There was one part where it talked about Grace blogging and it mistakenly said that Evie would read through the bios and pick out examples for Evie to write about on the blog. It should have said for Grace to write about, but that's an error that should be easy to correct.
This was a nice, feel good story that doesn't take long to read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary