- Series: Oxford Wessex Archaeology Monograph (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 214 pages
- Publisher: Wessex Archaeology (May 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0954597028
- ISBN-13: 978-0954597023
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.2 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Slice of Rural Essex: Recent Archaeological Discoveries from the A120 between Stansted Airport and Braintree (Oxford Wessex Archaeology Monograph)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
by Jane Timby, Richard Brown, Edward Biddulph, Alan Hardy and Andrew Powell