BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Slide and Find - Trucks
Format: Board book|Change

on January 3, 2014
My 2 year old loves trucks and this is a great book to practice colors and match trucks., I would recommend this book for any kids who like trucks.
on March 26, 2017
Purchased as a gift for my 3 year old grandson; haven't heard whether he likes it or not...but I'm sure he's enjoying "reading" it.
on October 10, 2017
Great book for any truck loving toddler or child. Strong, sturdy and how out lived many of his other books. Great purchase
on April 11, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves this book and makes me read it to her all the time. She likes the sliding feature and she also likes matching the truck from one side of the page to the one on the other side of the page. On her behalf, I give this book five stars.

On one of the pages, they show four pictures of people that drive specific trucks. I really like that the picture of the police officer that they used is of a woman. My only "complaint" is that all four people are white. Would be nice to throw at least one other ethnicity in there, but my daughter still loves the book so it wasn't worth taking a star away.
on March 16, 2015
My grandson is delighted with this book. The doors slide open easily and it seems sturdy enough to withstand the occasional throwing of it across the room in an impulsive tantrum that only a 2 year old has perfected. I love him so much!
on January 20, 2017
Bought this book to go along with a set of plastic trucks for my grandson. He loved the trucks and he loves the book. The colors are bright and match his trucks. I purchased this book because it is a board book and it has sliding windows for him to maneuver with his fingers to help him with his fine motor skills. Just what he needed and what I wanted, plus he loves it.
on November 11, 2015
My 2 year old grandson loves all the Slide and Find Books. He especially loves trucks. So, this book was a given. I have purchased several of these books for him and he has loved them all.
on February 4, 2017
My Grandson LOVES tis book. It is his favorite.
on March 11, 2017
My friend's two year old loves it. Very cute book.
on October 21, 2016
My kids both ages 3 and 2, boy and girl absolutely love this book!!! I too enjoy it. The photos are vibrant colors and have sliding covers and once the covers are slide down they reveal a photo of the related topic. These are durable and easy to wipe down if a spill occurs. Its a family favorite still daily and a great price for a great quality book!