Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on July 4, 2016
My toddler is obsessed with trucks, so he got this as a present from his aunt. He loves it! He enjoys pointing out the colors, drivers, and different vehicles. It's a decent sized book (big enough for me to see clearly, but small enough for a toddler's hands) and the pictures are great! The only flaw about it is that the "slide" spots are a little stiff and hard to push over sometimes... Other than that, we love this book!
on January 3, 2014
My 2 year old loves trucks and this is a great book to practice colors and match trucks., I would recommend this book for any kids who like trucks.
on April 22, 2016
Really cute book, great for tactile kids. My son loves to slide the panels, although they can be a bit hard to grip and get stuck. Overall it's a nicely done book with a variety of vehicles and introduced some vocabulary for young pre-readers.
on July 11, 2017
My 2 year old grandson loves trucks so this book was a huge hit. After he saw this book he didn't want to stop and open any more gifts
on March 26, 2017
Purchased as a gift for my 3 year old grandson; haven't heard whether he likes it or not...but I'm sure he's enjoying "reading" it.
on October 15, 2013
Basically I like the book, but some of the sliding windows are very difficult to open and some I haven't been able to open yet, fearing I may damage the book. My grandson likes sliding open the windows that do work. Nice bright colors and variety of vehicles.
on July 3, 2017
Nice bright, colorful pictures! Love the concept of sliding to find but ours frequently gets stuck and I end up having to slide the flap instead of my kids. Other than that it's a cute book for a truck fan
on April 11, 2015
My daughter absolutely loves this book and makes me read it to her all the time. She likes the sliding feature and she also likes matching the truck from one side of the page to the one on the other side of the page. On her behalf, I give this book five stars.

On one of the pages, they show four pictures of people that drive specific trucks. I really like that the picture of the police officer that they used is of a woman. My only "complaint" is that all four people are white. Would be nice to throw at least one other ethnicity in there, but my daughter still loves the book so it wasn't worth taking a star away.
on March 16, 2015
My grandson is delighted with this book. The doors slide open easily and it seems sturdy enough to withstand the occasional throwing of it across the room in an impulsive tantrum that only a 2 year old has perfected. I love him so much!
on January 20, 2017
Bought this book to go along with a set of plastic trucks for my grandson. He loved the trucks and he loves the book. The colors are bright and match his trucks. I purchased this book because it is a board book and it has sliding windows for him to maneuver with his fingers to help him with his fine motor skills. Just what he needed and what I wanted, plus he loves it.