Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 181 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 207 reviews
on September 29, 2015
Kids love books they can touch and move, so this one has been a hit over the years. So much so that we bought this one as a gift for another child. It is very colorful and teaches the names of lots of different trucks, colors, and drivers. It has 8 thick board pages and works in pairs so the left side of the book has full pictures and names of the trucks and the right side is divided into four "windows" with a name/color/picture/driver on the outside of the window and they slide it open to reveal the truck.
on July 4, 2016
My toddler is obsessed with trucks, so he got this as a present from his aunt. He loves it! He enjoys pointing out the colors, drivers, and different vehicles. It's a decent sized book (big enough for me to see clearly, but small enough for a toddler's hands) and the pictures are great! The only flaw about it is that the "slide" spots are a little stiff and hard to push over sometimes... Other than that, we love this book!
on April 22, 2016
Really cute book, great for tactile kids. My son loves to slide the panels, although they can be a bit hard to grip and get stuck. Overall it's a nicely done book with a variety of vehicles and introduced some vocabulary for young pre-readers.
on January 3, 2014
My 2 year old loves trucks and this is a great book to practice colors and match trucks., I would recommend this book for any kids who like trucks.
on March 26, 2017
Purchased as a gift for my 3 year old grandson; haven't heard whether he likes it or not...but I'm sure he's enjoying "reading" it.
on November 11, 2015
My 2 year old grandson loves all the Slide and Find Books. He especially loves trucks. So, this book was a given. I have purchased several of these books for him and he has loved them all.
on March 11, 2017
My friend's two year old loves it. Very cute book.
on February 4, 2017
My Grandson LOVES tis book. It is his favorite.
on April 9, 2017
Great toddler slide book!
on February 24, 2016
Great book with fun slide and find pictures. Keeps kids interested.