Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Slide and Find - Trucks
Format: Board book|Change

on September 29, 2015
Kids love books they can touch and move, so this one has been a hit over the years. So much so that we bought this one as a gift for another child. It is very colorful and teaches the names of lots of different trucks, colors, and drivers. It has 8 thick board pages and works in pairs so the left side of the book has full pictures and names of the trucks and the right side is divided into four "windows" with a name/color/picture/driver on the outside of the window and they slide it open to reveal the truck.
5 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2017
Not my favorite of the Priddy books. Some of the pages don’t make sense for a toddler. For example, on the page for “who drives what?”, they say a police officer drives a police tow truck. Hmm...maybe a bit advanced for the “ages 1+” demographic the book is aiming at. that being said, my one year old loves opening and closing the slides.
3 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2016
My toddler is obsessed with trucks, so he got this as a present from his aunt. He loves it! He enjoys pointing out the colors, drivers, and different vehicles. It's a decent sized book (big enough for me to see clearly, but small enough for a toddler's hands) and the pictures are great! The only flaw about it is that the "slide" spots are a little stiff and hard to push over sometimes... Other than that, we love this book!
3 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2018
My son fell in Love with this book when he saw it at his cousins dance recital.
I found it on Amazon, amazingly enough.... and at a great price!
This book has very good thick pages and doesn’t seem difficult to rip or tear the pages.
The sliding doors on the pages are simple to move up and down or side to side.
Each page is fun-filled and has brought a Hige smile to my Toddlers face, and to mine.
on October 21, 2016
My kids both ages 3 and 2, boy and girl absolutely love this book!!! I too enjoy it. The photos are vibrant colors and have sliding covers and once the covers are slide down they reveal a photo of the related topic. These are durable and easy to wipe down if a spill occurs. Its a family favorite still daily and a great price for a great quality book!
on October 23, 2016
So much fun! It's a priddy book so you know you are getting bright colors and big pictures. I love the sliding books that challenge little ones with simple questions like which truck is this? It's all about vehicles which my son loves. If your kid is into sliding books I would purchase this.
|0Comment|Report abuse
Really cute book, great for tactile kids. My son loves to slide the panels, although they can be a bit hard to grip and get stuck. Overall it's a nicely done book with a variety of vehicles and introduced some vocabulary for young pre-readers.
2 people found this helpful
on October 15, 2013
Basically I like the book, but some of the sliding windows are very difficult to open and some I haven't been able to open yet, fearing I may damage the book. My grandson likes sliding open the windows that do work. Nice bright colors and variety of vehicles.
8 people found this helpful
on April 14, 2018
Grandsons favorite book. Found a used one, already broken in so easy to slide covers to see picture underneath. We looked at that book forever till one of the sliders broke. Ordered a brand new one. New books sliders are too tight for him to slide by himself. And even with my help, sliders are pretty tight.
on March 16, 2015
My grandson is delighted with this book. The doors slide open easily and it seems sturdy enough to withstand the occasional throwing of it across the room in an impulsive tantrum that only a 2 year old has perfected. I love him so much!
5 people found this helpful